The online racing simulator
Steering Wheel
(6 posts, started )
Steering Wheel
#2 - Zay
Yes, the Logitech Driving Force GT is a great wheel. You will definately be happy with it You really can't go wrong with it, I've had my Logitech G25, a step up from the GT (same company), since 2009 with no problems at all

BTW, you can use the search function on the forum to see if a topic like this has been posted before, so you save the time of making a whole new thread

Zay
Is that a cheap price over there?

I'd rather pay the extra cash for a G27 than a DFGT. Its pedals, force feedback, everything is much better. But if you are on a tight budget the DFGT is a perfectly valid option to buy.
Alright thanks guys. Do you know any good servers to drift on? And some setups? Also is yhe Fanatec CSR any good? The standard version?
Quote from TandemMonster :Alright thanks guys. Do you know any good servers to drift on? And some setups? Also is yhe Fanatec CSR any good? The standard version?

Not sure about demo but if you buy s2 (£24) then there is a few servers that usually have a few people on them!
Alright kool its still a well played game and i can always drift by myself to get better

Steering Wheel
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG