The online racing simulator
F1 Korean Grand Prix 2012
(58 posts, started )
So they have a Venezuelan Steward? So that's why Maldonado never gets banned....
When are they going to send Senna home and give Vale a go? Stupid Williams.
If they should get rid of anyone it is Maldonado, dude has been completely useless besides that victory in Barcelona. Senna on the other hand has been bringing points all season and his name is very marketable aswell.
Both have Money behind them. As soon as Valtteri doesn't have a ****ing oil pump in his backyard he will keep testing cars and drive for some "glorious-name-holder" favour and get some info about the car for brasilian that isn't capable to do so himself.
Quote from EliteAti :If they should get rid of anyone it is Maldonado, dude has been completely useless besides that victory in Barcelona. Senna on the other hand has been bringing points all season and his name is very marketable aswell.

Just to make it clear - Maldonado has brought more points for team than Senna so far.

Maldonado has finished only 3 times in this season on points but he has scored more points than Senna with his 7 times point scoring finishes. Don't forget Singapore. Maldonado was to get proper podium finish but it was Williams again which let him down.
If we look at the qualifying head-to-head comparison between two Williams drivers, then Senna has no match to Maldonado(Senna 2 : 12 Maldonado).

Ofcourse those are plain statistics. Personally I see brighter future for Maldonado than Senna. Latter never been properly fast, either in qualifying nor race, although he has driven very competitive car at some point.
Quote from Dennis93 :lol Schumacher team radio : "Herr Schumacher, sie møche sofort schneller fahren" which he responded :""Ach das is doch pfeinligt, du reprimerst mich doch. I gehe zum bet genau

Sorry for bad Deutsche.

Translate for you guys

Schumacher team radio :: Mr Schumache, You sure may drive faster..

And he:
Ahm, that is friendly.. you loves me, right? I got to go to bed. ;p

or something ;p
Quote from EliteAti :If they should get rid of anyone it is Maldonado, dude has been completely useless besides that victory in Barcelona. Senna on the other hand has been bringing points all season and his name is very marketable aswell.

Waaaaaat. I like Maldonado, he did have a lot of mishaps, but have a look at Singapore, he's learning. Then look Grosjean who gets race ban and then does Suzuka. That's a driver you need to get rid off, as well as Bruno who qualies 1 sec slower then his teammate non-stop. No money can make that deficit up when they loose 2-3 spots in constructor standings, which brings money at end of the year.
Maldonado despite his faults brings massive money and defiantly has more potential with more experience as it stands right now i think he is right up with the best in Qualifying which is easiest way to show talent, Senna is on his last legs I think its time for Bottas.
Does anyone know a stream I could use? Damn this basic cable.
Jenson's out of the race
Retarded move from Koba taking out both button and rosberg, "great" job from the korean taking more than 7 laps to move rosberg's car.... 1 foot to the right...

edit:

lol 8 laps to move rosberg's car........
Ricciardo is starting to make a name for himself, he is up to 9th from 19th on the grid including passing his team mate who started 16th on the same strategy.
Well played ferrari, well played.. Massa is getting back into shape!
Fernando, Massa is faster then you, but don't worry we will fix this for you.
Wow.... Hamilton has picked up some of the AstroTurf off one of the curbs....
that gp is nothing but a joke, they need 8 laps to get rid of a car, the astro turf thingy is destroyed(and now stuck on hamilton's car...), the pit exit is ridiculous dans the last corner is really dangerous....
seems like Vettel is in trouble with his right front tire
LOL PSY waving the chekered flag xD
Full Results.

Quote from Kazu2799 :LOL PSY waving the chekered flag xD

while the track is in pieces...

Priorities, y0.
Haha, Adrian Newey with goggles on podium
lol.. the girl on the podium asking vettel to give her his cap while he's being interviewed on live tv, so many failure for 1 gp xD
Quote from Kazu2799 :lol.. the girl on the podium asking vettel to give her his cap while he's being interviewed on live tv, so many failure for 1 gp xD

Regardless it was a good race.
Oppa boring style.

F1 Korean Grand Prix 2012
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG