(58 posts, started )
#1 - samjh
F1 Korean Grand Prix 2012

Number of Laps: 55
Circuit Length: 5.615 km
Race Distance: 308.630 km

2011 Pole Time: 1m 35.585s - L Hamilton
2011 Lap Record: 1m 39.605s - S Vettel

Nominal Trap Speed: 304kph (approach to T3)

Nominal Sector Times:
S1 - 52s
S2 - 24s
S3 - 20s

Weather

Official FIA Event Information ... s, etc. (not yet updated)

EDIT:

Stewards appointed are:
  • PAUL GUTJAHR - PRESIDENT OF THE FIA HILL CLIMB COMMISSION, BOARD MEMBER AND PRESIDENT OF AUTO SPORT SUISSE SARL
  • VINCENZO SPANO - PRESIDENT OF THE SPORTING COMMISSION OF THE AUTOMOBILE AND TOURING CLUB OF VENEZUELA
  • MARTIN DONNELLY - FORMULA ONE DRIVER 1989 to 1990
#3 - OTone
lol

PSY should interview the podium finishers
The race was actually quite okay here last year, so I'm looking forward to this one.
#5 - samjh
Aaaaaaaaand the video has been removed by F1 Management.......

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Is it just because they showed the safety car? Was it because they were on the track???

WHY THE?!?!??!?!?!?!

Hahahaha that's lame!!
Please Ferrari, please update something on your car, something fantastic, something revolutionary. Do it like you did it back in 1998/99 when you always overtook McLaren in development game, I know you still have it, it's why I always loved you, it's why I got into F1.
Quote from N I K I :Please Ferrari, please update something on your car, something fantastic, something revolutionary. Do it like you did it back in 1998/99 when you always overtook McLaren in development game, I know you still have it, it's why I always loved you, it's why I got into F1.

I don't think they can here you mate.
Grosjean to take both Alonso and Vettel out T1.

It's sad because the kid is fast and nice but he just makes too many silly mistakes.
Quote from N I K I :Please Ferrari, please update something on your car, something fantastic, something revolutionary. Do it like you did it back in 1998/99 when you always overtook McLaren in development game, I know you still have it, it's why I always loved you, it's why I got into F1.

I don't think Ferrari are bringing any updates until India.

Big update for Lotus though: Coanda-style exhausts. It didn't seem to have done anything for Mercedes, but maybe Lotus will have better luck with it.

Toki come on, did you really expect anyting else from them in Korea?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

Is he doing gangnam style or showing the lady on the right what's he going to be doing to her later?
Stewards appointments released.

Quote :PAUL GUTJAHR
PRESIDENT OF THE FIA HILL CLIMB COMMISSION, BOARD MEMBER AND PRESIDENT OF AUTO SPORT SUISSE SARL FIA Steward
Paul Gutjahr started racing in the late 1960s with Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Lotus and Porsche, then March in Formula 3. In the early ‘70s he became President of the Automobile Club Berne and organised numerous events. He acted as President of the organising committee of the Swiss GP at Dijon from 1980-82. From 1980-2005 he acted as President of the Commission Sportive Nationale de l’Automobile Club de Suisse and in 2005 he became President and board member of the Auto Sport Suisse motor sports club. Gutjahr is President of the Alliance of European Hill Climb Organisers and has been steward at various high-level international competitions. He was the Formula 3000 Sporting Commissioner and has been a Formula One steward since 1995

VINCENZO SPANO
PRESIDENT OF THE SPORTING COMMISSION OF THE AUTOMOBILE AND TOURING CLUB OF VENEZUELA FIA Steward
Italian-born Vincenzo Spano grew up in Venezuela, where he went on to study at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, becoming an attorney-at-law. Spano has wide-ranging experience in motorsport, from national to international level. He has worked for the Touring y Automóvil Club de Venezuela since 1991, and served as President of the Sporting Commission since 2001. He was president for two terms and now sits as member of the Board of the Nacam-FIA zone. Since 1995 Spano has been a licenced steward and obtained his FIA steward superlicence in 2003.Spano has been involved with the FIA and FIA Institute in various roles since 2001: a member of the World Motor Sport Council, the FIA Committee, and the executive committee of the FIA Institute.
Space

MARTIN DONNELLY
FORMULA ONE DRIVER 1989-90
FIA Steward
Ulsterman Martin Donnelly, 47, was a star of junior racing categories in the 1980s before making his grand prix debut with the Arrows team at the 1989 French GP at Paul Ricard, substituting for Derek Warwick. He qualified 14th and raced to a creditable 12th. He was offered a race drive at Lotus alongside Warwick for 1990 and started 12 races, recording a best finish of seventh at the Hungarian GP. However, his time in Formula One was cut short when, later in the season, a suspension failure caused a huge accident in practice for the Spanish GP at Jerez. Despite the serious injuries he suffered, Donnelly recovered sufficiently to race competitively in national events. He now runs Donnelly Track Academy in Norfolk, England and has held a number of racing team management positions.

lol Schumacher team radio : "Herr Schumacher, sie møche sofort schneller fahren" which he responded :"Ach das is doch pfeinligt, du reprimerst mich doch. I gehe zum bet genau"

Sorry for bad Deutsche.
Quote from Dennis93 :lol Schumacher team radio : "Herr Schumacher, sie møche sofort schneller fahren" which he responded :"Ach das is doch pfeinligt, du reprimerst mich doch. I gehe zum bet genau"

Sorry for bad Deutsche.

What's that in human speak?
Quote from atledreier :What's that in human speak?

Not sure. I think "møche" is supposed to be "mochte"?

The first sentence seems like: "Mr Schumacher, you want to go fast"?!?!

My German is worse than terrible.
Qualifying Results:

Quote from samjh :Not sure. I think "møche" is supposed to be "mochte"?

The first sentence seems like: "Mr Schumacher, you want to go fast"?!?!

My German is worse than terrible.

I imagine it's möchte.

Anyway, it looks like it's gonna be another finger victory goodbye WDC
Go @AussieGrit!

Webber on the clean side gives him half a chance of getting to T1 first as he is usually poor on the start. Hamilton behind him will be gunning for Vettel who starts on the dirty side. Lord knows what the order will be at T4 but if it is either Red Bull they will be hard to beat from there.
Priceless faces of finger, Newey and Horner after Q, looks like Webber won't be 1st coming to T1.
It's going to be a very boring rice if Haemiltone doesn't get past Vettle at the start

F1 Korean Grand Prix 2012
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG