The online racing simulator
Live for Speed - All Angels Gone
(13 posts, started )
A very short slomotion video of several cars bumping and bouncing up and down at South City.

Done with very saddening music, in the context "All Angels Gone". Therefor driven by a single guy, to bring to the light that most Live for Speed "Angels" and "Aliens" have left the "building".

Also ending with a small LFS promotion in the end, in the hope new Angels and Aliens will come to us.

Also did some light and colour enhancing.

Further no crazy or wicked effects. Also done smooth clip transfers, and cutting them off at the right moment.

I'm very interested in opinions and especially tips.

Without further due:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWOAk6W1hDo

Enjoy!

Kind Regards,
Walter
Didn't like it, for a slowmotion video it wasn't smooth enough.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Didn't like it, for a slowmotion video it wasn't smooth enough.

Could you please define "not smooth enough" so I can work on it if I'd make another slomo video.
Sorry, DarknessPainF1, but I disagree. It was smooth video. Smooth slow mo and, actually, made very well. Good camera movement and angles. I enjoyed. Good work, Walter.
Quote from seniecka :Sorry, DarknessPainF1, but I disagree. It was smooth video. Smooth slow mo and, actually, made very well. Good camera movement and angles. I enjoyed. Good work, Walter.

Thanks a lot mate.
It looked nice! Nice work
Had a slight peek at the video and it was pretty nice. Although, you should use less FOV and focus the camera work on slightly more details. For example, cars handling [focus it in with that 10.0 FOV, would look brilliant].

Well done, looking forward to see something new from you and try to inspire from something next time, to be sure that your next video is full of originality
Nice to see you're working on Walter. Looking forward to see more from you.
Nice walter! for the MRT part, i would of slowed it just a little bit more so you can examine the bumps a bit more, and put the camera more to the ground so you can see the wheels lifting off. you are improving nicely!
Thanks all, and thanks for the constructive feedback.
Quote from MousemanLV :Had a slight peek at the video and it was pretty nice. Although, you should use less FOV and focus the camera work on slightly more details. For example, cars handling [focus it in with that 10.0 FOV, would look brilliant].

^^ That for the camera work.

Also half the speed and double the FPS, and make the movie longer a bit so the wiever's mind can "sink in" into the atmosphere of the video.

Maybe do some colour correction and use slight vignette here/there to add to the video's mood
Thought this one was pretty good, you should focus on one good movie and use this in it also
The video was ok, technically flawless and nice looking in 720p. What I'd have liked to see were some close ups focussing suspensions or tyres, but all in all nothing negative to say about this.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG