The online racing simulator
I am very much interested.

Curious to the schedule as the September/October is horrible for me (availability wise)
Considering it'll be European afternoon, it'll be like 3 AM for me. Don't care
Quote from jmeade :I am very much interested.

Curious to the schedule as the September/October is horrible for me (availability wise)

Does your availability get better in November / December?

The races will likely take place around 2-3pm Eastern Daylight Time on Sundays, race meetings should take around 90 minutes tops.
Oh, that's not too bad then. Morning for me
yeah, Nov/Dec is great...its just sep/oct that sucks for me

...stupid job getting in the way of my hobbies :P
Definitely interested in this challenge. Count me in
Meh, not sure about this :s
maybe first 2 races there are enough drivers, but after that it will die out fast
It's the problem with everything
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :maybe first 2 races there are enough drivers, but after that it will die out fast

Yes,but the real LX racing fanatics will stay and enjoy every race even if it won't be full grid or even won't be half grid!
Quote from Eclipsed :Yes,but the real LX racing fanatics will stay and enjoy every race even if it won't be full grid or even won't be half grid!

this
If my Portugal brother oTone is up for this, I am too!
Actually, the real problem becomes people who sign up, go "Yeah, this will be awesome" and stop after 2 rounds. If you are going to enter, at least commit yourself to most of the races. Create a calendar in your phone, mark the races down so you don't create conflicts.
Quote from Ramla :I want to schedule this thing in my calendar. Giev!

Pretty please!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Actually, the real problem becomes people who sign up, go "Yeah, this will be awesome" and stop after 2 rounds. If you are going to enter, at least commit yourself to most of the races. Create a calendar in your phone, mark the races down so you don't create conflicts.

Better take an old school paper carlender, as there you can only enter one thing at a time, while smartphone carlenders just give you a warning
Or the problem is that 297 people register and top 32 make first round and half dont race round 2. People who didnt get into race 1 get discouraged and dont show up ever again and that leaves you with 16 people grids
It would be cool to have more grids / servers similarly to CityLiga for example, if there's enough interest.
There will be the option to do a nth extra server/grid implemented in all non-flagship series/events (basically the Kyoto 250, Kyoto 500, GTWS, and LFSCART would remain single-grid; all non-flagship series/events would be able to expand as necessary.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

More or less referencing Turbo Trophy and GT Masters. Admins do a great job but racers don't care. I raced when I could.
So I ended up trying what the LXC car feels like and discovered that DaveW's set handles like a sack of potatoes. To not deter more people from LXC, I've attached my own base I made while driving on Cargame. Set is for BL1R and I drove a 1:21:80 with it.

On another note, I like how LXC restrictions bring the option to balance the car with ballast positioning. Another observation was that the 6% intake restriction takes the murderous edge off LX6, yet it doesn't feel lame like the entry level engined LX4. I like.
Attached files
LX6_LXC_bl1r.set - 132 B - 1039 views
Thank you for the alternate setup, Ramla! I've added a link to your attachment in the OP of the thread for those who might only look at OPs

Tracks can still be changed, but right now I'll work off of what we were planning in the Google Doc in the OP - I can't edit it so here it is with updated dates:

Round 1 - 13th October @ Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (clear day)
Round 2 - 27th October @ Aston Club Reversed (cloudy afternoon)
Round 3 - 10th November @ South City Town Reversed (cloudy sunset)
Round 4 - 24th November @ Westhill International (cloudy afternoon)
Round 5 - 1st December @ Fern Bay Green (clear day)
Round 6 - 15th December @ Kyoto National (cloudy afternoon)

The 4th and 5th rounds are spaced only a week apart to avoid conflict with GenR's GT Open, and not have a race 3 days before Christmas
Why only 6 rounds?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG