The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing - A new beginning
(88 posts, started )
Quote from IsaacPrice :Why the hell did you sign Joe? He sucks man, he doesnt even lift

Gratz you American

Good luck TRR and Joe! :star:
We would like to thank you all for the positive reactions!
#29 - CSF
Bitches!!
-
FOX Masters 2012: News Report (rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
-
The next step forward... (rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
FOX Masters 2012

FOX Masters 2012 saw some of the closest and most action-packed racing of the CM Storm TRR Championship 2012 around Aston National.

The qualification was close, with the top 10 separated by a second. CoRe Racing locked out the front row, with Anttonen setting pole position with a 1:47.12 only a tenth quicker than his teammate, Lähteenmäki. Last Lap Motorsports’ Paweł Kulijewicz rounded up the top three with a 1:47.24. Team Rock Racing qualified with Østgaard in 6th, Kardol in 9th, Ahlers in 11th and Lemmens in 12th.

After a fantastic start in the race, Valtteri Pitkänen would take the lead after turn one, as Toni Lähteenmäki made a mistake and hit Anttonen in the first corner. Both could continue without any problems, but they both lost many position. Joonas Koskinen went on to take the lead with a drive through for jumping the start, but would later retire after making a mistake in the first corner. The battle for the lead of the race was then an intense fight between TRR’s own Tommy Østgaard and CoRe Racing’s Valtteri Pitkänen. After some great fights, Pitkänen had to retire the race after making a mistake in the chicane, handing the victory to Tommy Østgaard. Thorsten Ulrich for Team 6th Gear Racing finished in a solid second place after having driven most of the race alone, while Rihard Suur finished in a strong 3rd place with a drive-through penalty for speeding in the pit-lane.

From TRR, Walter Lemmens secured his 3rd place in the award-championship, by finishing just outside the podium in a 4th place, after having had an intense battle with our own Rik Kardol at the very last lap. Rik finished 5th, just behind Walter, while Anton followed in 6th.

We want to thank everyone who came and made the race as enjoyable as it was, and hope to see you all again the near future.
Congrats for the win, Tommy.
It's time for a little update on Team Rock Racing...

The TRR Championship season is over, there was enough action, and a new champion.

We also received continued support from CM Storm and SteelSeries in 2012.

On our own behalf Tommy Østgaard is the very well deserved champion of our series, while Rik Kardol (Rik97) came closer and finished 3rd in the overall standings. Walter Lemmens finished 5th, Christel van Essen on a nice 10th even with her absence. The newcomer Joakim Rognlien came 35th after 3 succesful finishes on seventh place finishes. And last but not least Štěpán Kříž came 49th after two point finishes.

Now Team Rock Racing is walking towards a milestone upcoming Sunday. We already excist 10 years that day! That seemed for us, reason to celebrate with a nice event.

Team Rock Racing will organize a fun event, with a mixture of driving from Racing, Rally-Stage, Bangers, Bump'n'Jump & Destruction Derby.

We would like to invite all of you to celebrate this happening with us:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81612

Best Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Enjoy your test day in Valencia Tommy ! Hope to see you on track in 2013!
Quote from MoMo92i :Enjoy your test day in Valencia Tommy ! Hope to see you on track in 2013!

Thanks, mate! Testing two days actually :-D Will be fantastic
Eeeehm, nevermind :-) Test has just been delayed for a couple of weeks to rather test the 2013-car.

oh well...
Quote :Now Team Rock Racing is walking towards a milestone upcoming Sunday. We already excist 10 years that day! That seemed for us, reason to celebrate with a nice event.

Team Rock Racing will organize a fun event, with a mixture of driving from Racing, Rally-Stage, Bangers, Bump'n'Jump & Destruction Derby.

We would like to invite all of you to celebrate this happening with us:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81612

Guys, GOGOGOGO!
10 years of TRR
Today around this time of clock, we excist for exactly 10 years as a team inside Live for Speed.

I'm proud to say that after all those years, we are still alive and kicking.

There would not be space enough for thank words here, but here follow a few:

Ton Arends - for being a very supportive member in and outside the game.

Nicholas Wrage - for being a great member and friend from 2006 to 2011.

Thomas Vermeire - for being a good member and friend from 2006 to 2009.

Willem Sijtsma - for being a great friend and member since 2006.

Christel van Essen - for turning the team around from a fun team, towards a more serious racing team, being a truth friend, supporting us in many ways, being a good rival on track.

Anton-Willem Ahlers - for being our rising star from 2008 to 2010, untill he came back late 2012.

Rik Kardol - for being a good friend and our rising star from 2010 to 2011, and coming back late 2012.

Robin Lowik - even though he caused some trouble, he was and is a truth friend of the team, and a good driver.

Dave Taylor - for being a great friend and support to both the team and it's leader.

Tommy Østgaard - for kicking the team alive, helping us achieve succes and making us more popular.

Bozhidar Velinov - for being a good friend and having fun.

We would also like to thank the following sponsors to have supported us over the years:

Fanatec - supplying us a great product as award

CM Storm - supplying us with multiple great hardware as awards

Cooler Master - supplying us with great hardware as awards

SteelSeries - supplying us with multiple great hardware as awards

CMW Designs - creating our great websites

Spire Europe - supplying some nice awards

Vonken Sport Prijzen - giving huge discount on trophies

HDFilmCamera.nl - supplying us a onboard helmet camera

ModelAutoDealer.nl - supplying us with some scalemodels as awards

Bridgestone - supplying us some nice gifts and goodies.

Monster Energy Drink - supplying beverages for events

BAWLS Energy Drink - supplying beverages for events

SPAM Energy Drink - supplying beverages for events

So up to the 15!
Congrats! Hoping to see you reaching that 15 years
Walter has done an astonishing job to keep the team alive for 10 years. Well done! Now, lets make it 15!
Nice post technique, seems my trend has caught on

Congrats TRR, you've done so well to get over what happened a few months ago and I wish you all the best for the future

If you ever need help you know where I am.
Quote from vipex123 :Nice post technique, seems my trend has caught on

Congrats TRR, you've done so well to get over what happened a few months ago and I wish you all the best for the future

If you ever need help you know where I am.

actually walter did it before you but grats walter.

keep the team going !
Is is just me or that birthday is bit too fictional?

Happy birthday and good luck anyway.
Quote from TypeRacing :Is is just me or that birthday is bit too fictional?

Happy birthday and good luck anyway.

Nope, they have been
Grats and good job getting over what happened earlier, dont lose faith keep pushing forward
Thanks for the supportive and kind words.
Congratulations on the 10 years, guys . Best of the luck in the near future and do your best to reach that TOP 3 in 'em big leagues
Grats, Tommy does a good work. Respect.

Merry christmas to Tommy and the rest of TRR - best of luck in 2013.
Merry Christmas, guys! Have a great year 2013!
Thank you very much, guys! Merry Christmas, enjoy the holiday

Team Rock Racing - A new beginning
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG