The online racing simulator
"Escape: Paradise" - A new semi-realistic Crysis I SP mod.
I tried for a bit, it's really hard, I didn't survived for more than 10 minutes i'm reading the guide now to see if I can go further...

it would be AWESOME³³ if it was online with cooperative (or counteroperative, you choose)... like day-z

edit: ok, I survived a bit more, killed 3 guys, and I died because I touch one boat that was stopped... did everything again, killed those 3 guys, and died because one part of the wall broke and touched me... it's really annoying that you can't save your progress, and you can die by such stupid and bugged ways :/
Quote from Specht77 : it's really annoying that you can't save your progress, and you can die by such stupid and bugged ways :/

Once had that too, where to roof just collapsed on top of my head out of nowhere, very annoying.

I really enjoy playing it though, I have a sniper and as much ammo as I possibly need for all my weapons since killing someone takes only 1-2 shots. Think about actually escaping now after playing it for just 3 hours.

The island isn't that big when driving around it with a car. I've drove past the same bases 3 times already fooling around, which is a shame. Because of this I don't think it is comparable to DayZ as the maps are way bigger.
However it's a lot of fun, and definitely worth a try for old times sake. Thanks for the tip.
Thanks for your feedback.

Well, DayZ - "The maps are way bigger".. Ok, but here we have a SP mod and you really should play some more - the quest is to escape from there - Btw.: Save your fuel as you soon will realize, that escaping is possible in a boat. Q remains.. which way to go then.. You might find this intel somewhere on the island..

This to me is a mod, where there is "a real goal". I´ve asked this before in another thread: What´s the main goal in playing DayZ ? Couldn´t you just stay in a forest, eat cows drink water and defend youself when approached ?

Anyways - This mod is SP - it´s great and always good for some "No internet action". Give it a try.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/escape-paradise

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG