The online racing simulator
Team Search
(20 posts, started )
Team Search
German

Hallo Leute,

Das was ich hier schreibe ist mein voller ernst und kein Scherz. Es sollte mit Respekt behandelt werden.

Ich suche ein Gay Racing Team :color: . Ich weiß leider nicht ob man hier nach so etwas fragen darf.

Ich denke das die Zeit gekommen ist wo man sich nicht mehr verstecken muss und über das reden darf was man nun mal ist oder wie man ist.

Sollte es so etwas nicht geben, würde ich gerne ein Forum + einen Server erschaffen und bräuchte dafür gleichgesinnte.

Also wer mir einen Tipp oder Hilfe anbieten kann schreibt mir oder Postet hier .

Liebe Grüße euer Alex

English

Hello, people,

Here what I writes mine is more fully serious and no joke. It should be treated with respect.

I search a Gay Racing Team:color: . Unfortunately, I do not know whether one here after such a thing may ask.

I think this the time has not come where one to itself any more must hide and about this may talk what one is simply or how one is.

Should there not be such a thing, I would create with pleasure a forum + a server and would need for it like-minded.

So who can offer a tip or help to me writes to me or Postet here .

Best regards your Alex
just one question...why does it matter which gender a teammate likes?
havent heard of any teams like that yet, so i cant help sorry.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :just one question...why does it matter which gender a teammate likes?
havent heard of any teams like that yet, so i cant help sorry.

No the Gender is not Importent... but its mutch more fun to talk the self

Ps:Liebe Grüße nach Mannheim...wohne nur ca. 15 min weg....
i see...i guess u might get lucky with some pm's, since the most ppl are still afraid to let others know

und zu ps...heidelberg?
habe bisher noch keine(n) spieler in der nähe gefunden.
Well there are few gaylike people around this forum,who like these rainbow ponys and such stuff,you can spot them in forum with that gay pony in their avatar,but unfortunately for you,none of them has officially came out yet and haven't grounded such a team either,but who knows,it might be done someday...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i see...i guess u might get lucky with some pm's, since the most ppl are still afraid to let others know

und zu ps...heidelberg?
habe bisher noch keine(n) spieler in der nähe gefunden.

Yea many other still over this word Gay

Ps.: Nene nicht Heidelberg... momentan in Rüsselsheim. Aber das ist ja ein Katzensprung nach Mannheim da ich meine meisten Freunde in Lorsch wohnen. Bin meisten in Mannheim Party machen :huepfenic Bin gebürdiger Lorscher
Quote from Eclipsed :Well there are few gaylike people around this forum,who like these rainbow ponys and such stuff,you can spot them in forum with that gay pony in their avatar,but unfortunately for you,none of them has officially came out yet and haven't grounded such a team either,but who knows,it might be done someday...

Well, the pony are not necessarily Gaylike . I do not like personally that .

In close future would be something so one good idea .
Don't worry that much about your *cough* preference, try to race fairly and be fast, and you will be accepted to some regular team. Sexual preference isn't the main criteria when selecting teammates. If you're fast, friendly, and helpful, you'll be accepted.

And please, don't bring out that fact very loud or often. Some people are still afraid.
do u realize that he wants to be with other ppl who share the same preferences as he does?

and...do i see some intolerance there?
even tho im not gay, i just dont see why ppl cant just accept the way others live and love.
Quote from KiRmelius :Don't worry that much about your *cough* preference, try to race fairly and be fast, and you will be accepted to some regular team. Sexual preference isn't the main criteria when selecting teammates. If you're fast, friendly, and helpful, you'll be accepted.

And please, don't bring out that fact very loud or often. Some people are still afraid.

Well, so I have often enough experienced it drive the girl on the servers. You are (not always mostly preferred.

I know two (Man, Girl). They have become acquainted about LFS. Now they live in England and love each other.

Every boy would talk with a girl also differently than with another boy.

It is difficult to explain.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :do u realize that he wants to be with other ppl who share the same preferences as he does?

and...do i see some intolerance there?
even tho im not gay, i just dont see why ppl cant just accept the way others live and love.

lol thx
Working on the principle that there's only 1 female on the internet, the rest are male. 10% of the population are gay, therefore there must be a certain number of gay's who race.

Personal opinion: WTF, your racing, not sexing !

Personally, i dont gaf about someones sexual orientation, mind you, if you keep smacking my arse going into corners I'll get upset !

Quote from Racer X NZ :Working on the principle that there's only 1 female on the internet, the rest are male. 10% of the population are gay, therefore there must be a certain number of gay's who race.

Personal opinion: WTF, your racing, not sexing !

Personally, i dont gaf about someones sexual orientation, mind you, if you keep smacking my arse going into corners I'll get upset !

Hey,

on the most Cruise Server you talk more than you drive. Mostly 5-7 girls online. The Pink Forum is only for Girls in LFS......

And thats has nothing to do with a sexual orientation........

and your picture...omg... you dont understand this.....
Sexual prefference means nothing in LFS and shouldn't in teams and others.. its a racing game...

Race, crash badly in t1, die... whats the problem
I don't really see there's any problems with searching for a group of gamers with whom you share an interest, whether it's music, games or humans of a particular shape.

If someone came on here asking for a LFS team who also play Call Of Duty, you wouldn't immediately jump in the thread and ask what they have against other games.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I don't really see there's any problems with searching for a group of gamers with whom you share an interest, whether it's music, games or humans of a particular shape.

If someone came on here asking for a LFS team who also play Call Of Duty, you wouldn't immediately jump in the thread and ask what they have against other games.

Yes that is my words......
Ok
Try to seperate personal life from gaming life.

In my many years here I've never had an issue with my sexual preference.

If you want gay friends to talk with, then I'm sure you can find some. If you want to enjoy racing then join whatever server you enjoy racing on, with people you enjoy racing with.

Is there a server that only accepts gay racers, good question. Whats the test for acceptence ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :Ok
Try to seperate personal life from gaming life.

In my many years here I've never had an issue with my sexual preference.

If you want gay friends to talk with, then I'm sure you can find some. If you want to enjoy racing then join whatever server you enjoy racing on, with people you enjoy racing with.

Is there a server that only accepts gay racers, good question. Whats the test for acceptence ?

I see no problem.... i drive most one a Cruise Server....not Race Server. On a Cruise server you talk automatical more.

Many Server Accept only Girls only Boys or other thinks

Look this....this Team is ONLY for Girls http://www.2pink4u.eu/skin.php

I see no problem with my search.....
I write this now with pleasure over again.

Me search a team with the same interests like me :juggle:.

This deals to my opinion generally nothing with sexuality or privately live .

It is for me about the fun and the team Cohesion.

If one all Point bulletin or Battelfield 3 plays one searches for himself a clan or a group them the same interests have like one himself.

If it is now only because one well understands or just same before has (to the example to Snipern:biggun: )
There just aren't enough people playing LFS to make a very big gay team. The only other person I can think of on the forum who identifies as being gay is Becky Rose.

We did have a pretty aggressive Finnish homophobe for a while but he left because he got tired of all the men constantly trying to make love to him.

Team Search
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG