The online racing simulator
2012 F1 Hungarian GP
(28 posts, started )
2012 F1 Hungarian GP
Overshadowed by the 24h of Spa race, there is another F1 event this weekend!

50% chance of showers/thunderstorms on sunday afternoon.

Also pace of Redbulls in both todays practices wasn't quite fast, so i wonder, if the forced change in their engine mapping costs them so much, or they're just playing games...

Discuss.
Schumi wrecked in FP2.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Schumi wrecked in FP2.

Not his fault tho, well other than being on the track in such poor conditions of course.

If ever there is an example for what aquaplaning is, Schumachers accident is it.
Kimi is going to win
Yeah kimi looked really strong in last race too and it looks like this race is more of the same. Just hope for not more rain...
#6 - samjh
Quote from Kid222 :
Also pace of Redbulls in both todays practices wasn't quite fast, so i wonder, if the forced change in their engine mapping costs them so much, or they're just playing games...

Discuss.

Red Bull only ran medium tyres in FP2 (not sure about FP1). Most of the other teams ran both medium and softs, and set their fastest times on softs.

I think Red Bull has a few tenths up their sleeve when they switch to softs. However, I think Ferrari and McLaren are certainly faster overall.
What is the weather going to be for qual?
#8 - Bean0
It looks to be sunny and dry at the moment.
The fudge. Anyone else on ESPN Star (Asia) getting Olympic cycling and badminton instead of F1 quali?
Hamilton Gets Mclaren's 150th pole.
We're going to see one of Alonso's magic starts tomorrow.
#12 - CSF
Lewis in another world, thought he was lucky to get away with his trip into the dirt of Pastoooooor.

We'll see.
I'm out again can someone please screen cap living timing?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I'm out again can someone please screen cap living timing?

Lol. I will post them every so often.

Half way through.

Yeah Kimi!!!!! Grosjean got served, Hamilton is next
Thanks man.
Another penalty for Maldolando, but this one came a bit easy..
10 laps left.

Hyvä Kimi
Final Results

Quote from BlueFlame :Why Maldonado is a **** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... re=player_detailpage#t=9s

I think Maldonado is often using "even" instead of "also", so I wouldn't really blame him for his english skills.

Todays penalty was harsh and questionable, but I think the stewards are more strict with him due to his previous incidents, so he has to be more careful.

Anyway, not really an entertaining race, more something for the fans of chess
Look at his face he says it with a smile.

The point is he's being a twat, not that he's using bad english (which he isn't). What he said makes PERFECT sense.

2012 F1 Hungarian GP
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG