The online racing simulator
GT2 World Series 2012: Round 4 Pre-Qualifying and Qualifying
Teams:

Pre-Qualifying for Round 4 will take place from 18:00 UTC Sunday, 29 July 2012 and run until 18:00 UTC Tuesday, 31 July 2012.

The server will be called NDR.GT2 World Series PreQ, and will be available starting Saturday overnight / Sunday Morning UTC time. Passwords will be sent out prior to that time.

The following teams are locked-in for Round 4 and will not need to Pre-Qualify:

3 spdoRacing
4 Western Wolves
8 Genuine Racing Pro
9 RAPTOR-GAMING
10 Genuine Racing Am
33 CoRe Racing Pro
47 BAZINGA
66 CoRe Racing Am
77 TeamSpeak Racing AM
93 HT Motorsport

All other teams who wish to attempt compete in Round 4 must Pre-Qualify. The 20 fastest teams in Pre-Qualifying will be allowed into the race. 21st, 22nd, and 23rd fastest teams in Pre-Qualifying must be ready to race in the event a team in the race drops out before 2 hours before the race.

SPECIAL NOTE: All cars are to use the proper pitlane exit at Westhill. Any car found to use the pit entry for exiting the pitlane during PreQualfiying or Qualifying will see their entire team disqualified from that session, no exceptions. We will not block that part of the course as we want to allow those who wish to pit in normally to do so without hindrance.

Qualifying will take place on Friday, 3 August 2012 starting at 19:00 UTC.
#2 - ZanZi
there could be seen people going out on the track using the pit entry which is fine since they didnt read the pm, thread and what not...
Quote from ZanZi :there could be seen people going out on the track using the pit entry which is fine since they didnt read the pm, thread and what not...

Yes that will be checked after the prequalifying ends, I'll sit with a shift+U camera and go at 8x.

Just a reminder - It is against the NDR Sporting Code to go counter to the direction of the track without race administration permission. Yes, even for the 50m it is to go the wrong way out of the pitlane. You WILL be excluded from the session due to it WHEN you are found out.

The notice and penalty has been posted since the early hours of the 26th July, and was in the PMs. You've had two chances to hear about it. 1st by reading the forum like you're supposed to anyway, and 2nd by your team management relaying it. Surely it is an important enough situation that it should be relayed?
-
(RLeb) DELETED by RLeb
On administrative discussion in the lsat 48 hours, we have decided to relax the penalty for wrong way pitlane exit to only disallowing times of the driver who comitted the infraction. If a team has a driver who did not commit the wrong way exit pitlane infraction, that team's time can stand on his. Any driver who exited the pitlane the wrong way (no matter how short it was) will see THEIR specific times disallowed.

The list of Wrong Way Exit Infraction, chronological order of first occurence:

Car 39, M Nielsen: Sunday 18:00 UTC
Car 11 Jo Katila: Sunday 19:22 UTC
Car 15 L Toth: Monday 05:54 UTC
Car 15 D Dupta: Monday 07:32 UTC
Car 15 J Feher: Monday 07:51 UTC
Car 25 E Bakðenskas: Monday 10:26
Car 06 M Pikkarainen: Monday 13:00

Prequalifying results attached. Times in Red are excluded; Times in yellow are ignored until that driver is added to the team's confirmation.
Attached images
R5PreQResult.png
No qualifying stream today. The race will be streamed at pmdtv.
LLM-AM needs a ROG/Pitlane start if possible.
I want to again apologize to whoever I lag-murdered in Q1. I have a thread up in the Technical Assistance board is someone can shed some light on my issues.

long story short, its a new computer and I time out after 10 minutes of being connected to the server. I can immediately re-join and things are decent then crap out again 10 minutes later...anyway, do not want to clog this thread with my issues, there are details in the Technical Assistance area...the old computer worked fine.
25th out of 27 qualifiers with what is my PB so far...man, the race sure is going to be tough tomorrow.
mind you, Vale managed to mess up the setups and qualified with some unknown high wing shet
Its gunna be rough and tough 2moz but i cant wait tbh
Oh yeah, starting from 4th row with XR2 wall before my eyes trying to muscle their way thru forward might be very interesting in 200kmh t1 :magnify:
I think it will be fastest race in we1 history for gt2's.
Just look at quali, from 1st to 19th its only 1s diffrence...
probably highest level ever here.
Well, the track is simple, setups are becoming more standard as time goes by. I wouldnt agree. The race is different because of FZR and R2 R3, theres more skill involved there.
#14 - CSF
Yeah that's it basically. Though it should still be the quickest GT2 race, with no Gt1's lapping and hopefully no SC's. Interested to see who goes with R2's apart from the leaders.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG