The online racing simulator
i need a good music for my lfs :)
Hi! Someone have a good collection of oggs for the menu of lfs?
I download the pack which is published on www.liveforspeed.net but i think the songs are boring...
Thats because i want a good collection of songs for my replays, menu, etc..
If someone can post it here i will be really thankful .
Turn it off? (That's what I do).

Some of the songs in that pack IMO are nice. I mp3ed some of them and put them on my ipod. The better ones (actually the ones up to i )
#3 - p1u
Make mp3--> ogg and add your own favourite songs =P
#4 - MR_B
I managed to download all the songs from Gran Turismo 1, and my sony walkman software converts files into OGG so I'll be tuning into GT fm tonight! :P
On the subject (sorry to bringback an oldie), what folder do we put the .OGG files in once we made them?
#6 - joen
in the OGG folder
So I just paste them in there? Sorry for being like a noob but this is basically my first ever PC game, usually stick to PS2
#8 - joen
That's ok Yes you paste the files in that folder. That doesn't make them available in the game automatically though. In order to get those tracks playing while you're playing LFS you have to add them to your "radio station" in the game.
Look for that in your audio options in LFS (on the bottom right there's a "channels" button). It's a confusing screen though, it could use some improvement.
I don't use music in the game but I tried it out once so I don't remember exactly how to do it.

edit: here's an old post that describes how to do it: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=11779#post11779
ok, is there a certain bit rate they are supposed to be? every time i convert a file it ends up playing much too fast in LFS
just use itunes or something dude..
This is a good all-purpose program for converting/editting audio. The next step is to obtain a copy of White Zombie's La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol. 1, get it into LFS and head back to the track with full confidence that you will now be racing to the greatest driving album of all time.
The playback speed isn't affected by the bitrate. make sure if you are converting the OGG files at a sample rate of 44.1 kHz and that the files you are converting are 44.1 kHz too. itunes will tell you what the sample rate is for your mp3s though i dont think it reads OGG files.

Hope that helps

Quote from MR_B :I managed to download all the songs from Gran Turismo 1, and my sony walkman software converts files into OGG so I'll be tuning into GT fm tonight! :P

Yeah, I've got that Feeder tune, Sweet 16 in my playlist, great driving tune
Quote from MR_B :I managed to download all the songs from Gran Turismo 1, and my sony walkman software converts files into OGG so I'll be tuning into GT fm tonight! :P

could you please name all songs?
#15 - Jakg
Quote from Dreamakah :The next step is to obtain a copy of White Zombie's La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol. 1

where from? i need help!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG