The online racing simulator
plz help me g27 wheel
(5 posts, started )
plz help me g27 wheel
i can get my wheel working other then its like my hand break is stuck on and i can rev it and change gears but i dont go any where and i try changing all the settings and mucking round with it any 1 ele have this problem and there only x and y axis in the settings and when i youtubed it to see what to do its different

thanks for reading plz help
Options>Controls>Axis

Click recalibrate. Also make sure you click seperate pedals
Hi, did you calibrate the wheel properly at install?

Sounds like you might have set handbrake to axis. In Options > Controls > Wheel/Joystick - set Handbrake to "button". Set throttle/brake axes to "seperate" as BMXtwins pointed out.

Anyway, you can find more info on the LFS Manual: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Options#Setting_up_the_wheel

Are you using the Logitech Profiler to launch LFS?

Can you identify the axes (the moving yellow bar) when you press the pedals, as shown in the LFS Manual?

g27 user
Everything is working exept my steering how do i get it to work ? can someone please help me ?
Quote from ReZero :Everything is working exept my steering how do i get it to work ? can someone please help me ?

you go to controls wheels/joystick down there you got AXES/FF click on it, then clik on steer and move your wheel right and left(YOU CAN SEE THE BAR MOVING) and when it stays at the middle click on the axis near the bar and OK then try it

plz help me g27 wheel
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG