The online racing simulator
e30.Machine Team
(7 posts, started )
e30.Machine Team
e30.Machine Team

e30.Machine Team was founded by müdür and myself on November 16th, 2008. We founded it with the goal of becoming an elite racing team as well as be an extremely active team in the community participating in and hosting all kinds of events.

The team is run in a unique way different from most of the big race teams. It consist of three divisions, race, drift, and cruise. All members of the team have the ability to join our drift and cruise division. Our race division is much more strict in who is accept. Our racing division is our biggest priority for the entire team.

We host a 24/7 LFS server as well as teamspeak. We're currently searching for sponsors or any teams that would like to form a partenership to help us get off the ground. We would like to get a sponsor to give us $5 per month just to host a private practice server for our race division so the money isn't coming out of our pockets. We are also looking for somebody that can build us a more professional website/forum and domain in return for a sponsorship (or possibly money if you can do it cheap). I am willing to answer any questions and give more information about the team if needed. If you're interested please contact me.

Members:
[e30.Machine]Müdür
[e30.Machine]ExElAnS
[e30.Machine]MeTo
[e30.Machine]ErayA.
[e30.Machine]Adolf
[e30.Machine]Cübbeli
[e30.Machine]Emir
[e30.Machine]325

My other Accounts:
Mudur06
Mudur44
DriftSquad
e30.MachineTeam
Müdür
Mudur

Web Sites: www.e30machineteam.tk
LFS: e30.Machine Professional Team

Hope to see you around [e30.Machine],
Müdür
Quote from Mudur 325 :
My other Accounts:
Mudur06
Mudur44
DriftSquad
e30.MachineTeam
Müdür
Mudur

Dear sir, only 1! account per demo-user is allowed as far as I know. You are only allowed to have multiple accounts it they are all S2 licensed accounts.
Way to completely copy my Red Raider Racing post and put your team name in it. Not a way to make friends.
Wow
:clapclap:
#7 - Nicce
Quote from gagemr :Way to completely copy my Red Raider Racing post and put your team name in it. Not a way to make friends.

this ^

e30.Machine Team
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG