The online racing simulator
strange sounds
(33 posts, started )
I have nothing against topics like this, a forum is for discussions, no matter the subject (within limits of course).

There was some news about this some months back, but then it all stoped. I don't remember if they found the scource or explenation for it.
Interesting tho, if someone finds the correct answer for all these sounds feel free to enlighten me
Sorry double post, but I guess I found the answer,
take a look on this site: http://www.theweeklyconstituti ... sing-global-trumpet-sound

I quote:

Quote :New and 'rare' atmospheric phenomena; massive increase in auroral activity, daylight auroras, massive increase in atmospheric electrical activity that includes Transient Luminous Events (TLEs) e.g. sprites and Terrestrial Gamma Ray Flashes (TGFs), noctilucent clouds caused by dusty plasmas, sudden increase in 'rare' and new clouds, sun haloes, moon haloes, hole punch clouds, upside down rainbows, light pillars, sundogs, "ripples" in the sky, purple haze, purple fog, freak dust storms, Earth windier, "goo" from the atmosphere, mass deaths from lightning, "heat bursts", mystery booms, mysterious sounds and noises, new plasma phenomena that looks like massive bubbles of light, plasma strings and spirals, (UFOs/UAPs). There is weird weather; hurricanes over land, hurricanes over deserts, freak waves, massive hail, snow in the deserts, purple snow, rivers turning green, earthquakes everywhere, fire tornadoes, continuous volcanic eruptions, sinkholes with laser cut sides, dramatic mudslides, new ocean basins and huge cracks in the ground. However, it's not just our planet because there are changes taking place all over the solar system; "global warming" on every planet in the solar system and some moons), massive increase in interstellar dust caused by the arrival of an interstellar debris field, "stalled" solar cycle, dramatic increase in space weather and it's impact, massive increase in asteroid flybys, massive increase in meteors, funny "slow" meteors", moon orbit anomalies, Earth axis tilt supposedly changed by earthquakes(?), Arctic sunlight anomalies, equinox and solstice anomalies, regional magnetic field shifts, magnetic pole shifts, jet stream shifts, whale and dolphin strandings, bird deaths, raining fish, etc. The impact on human DNA is not being considered here, but as electromagnetic beings, we are being hit on several different levels as I have tried to explain in my writings

Read the whole article, since the quoted part goes too a little extreme, but at same time has some truth in it. Basically, big-ass solar storms. And this year the sun is very active (goes in cycles), so it would explain why it's so comon this / last year.
I heard that once too!

Turns out it was my stomach. Oh what a relief!
Actually all of this is not completely false.
These sounds has been heard by me and several other people in Denmark which I've had spoke to.

It's not a rare sound, they come 2-3 times a month, but it doesn't really sound like any of the clips.
Conclusion, nothing to be affraight off, at least not for now
Quote from The Very End :Conclusion, nothing to be affraight off, at least not for now

sure just have another drink, be grand

strange sounds
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG