The online racing simulator
Wheel throttle/Break seperation Problem
Hi i bought a Driving Force GT Racing Wheel and as u know it has 2 padels.

my question is, i want to use right one as throttle (only) and she left one as clutch. AND the break as a key on the wheel.

But i couldent find a way to work this out.. there is only one option to use combined throttle/break, and i didnt like that realy..

i want to use the throttle as right padel and break as a key on the wheel.

is this possible? and how ?? can anyone help me pls.
I don't know is it possible, but isn't it kind of stupid to put brake on wheel...? "Let's change gear... OH SHIT THIS WAS BRAKE!"
well i have also gear arm on my wheel. so its cooll to assign break to a key. PLS focus on the problem. not the BRAKE lol
Although there might be a way to do it using external applications, as far as I know it is not possible.

In LFS there isn't a way to set a button for throttle/brake and use an axis for the other.

It has to be both button or both axes.

exteral apps like? which one ?
Surprised nobody said this.

Two pedal is

Brake & Throttle

Clutch use button, or seq/paddle style.

You want brake and throttle with feel more then clutch. Then you can brake and throttle precisely
Well in real, i bought the wheel to teach my GF how to drive manuel geared car.. so breaking is not a mater for me for now (cos she will drive slow already . But when using Clutch on a buttun (its ok for me) there is no way to teach a person how it feels to shift gears using clutch.. I realy need to find a way to seperate both.. (also using joint throttle/break is silly i think.. cos i really want to attack on paddel to break)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG