The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 13
Session 13 will be a race session.

Qualifying will start at 23:00 UTC; 30 minutes will be alloted. Anyone arriving before 23:30 UTC will be affored a qualifying run.

The race will start no earlier than 23:40 UTC; It will be 70+2 laps.

Cloudy Morning (weather=2); No Wind.
What day?
#3 - CSF
Today.
I got struck by 2 big incidents, and when one of the many SC's came out, I got shoved into the pit-entry wall, causing me to fly all the way back from Japan to Holland.

Thanks whoever that was, now I'm likely to miss the 500!
Quote from rockclan :I got struck by 2 big incidents, and when one of the many SC's came out, I got shoved into the pit-entry wall, causing me to fly all the way back from Japan to Holland.

Thanks whoever that was, now I'm likely to miss the 500!

No offence, you probably would have needed to shave a tenth off your Q pace to make it.
Sorry to Cooper for my rant on the server, was a racing accident we both had no room due to another car tightening the gap while we were drafting past him.
@131, sorry for my fail under sc, should have slammed brakes but wasnt thinking about that...
Was a nice session Had much fun!
I'll apologise now to the #40 for turning into him while watching my sides when he was trying to overtake me. I also know that many people are upset at me for blocking while being a lap down, but for this race I had the mindset to try and race to get my lap back.
Stupid thing to do now that I think better about it along with the situation I was in, but I was desperate to get back in the lead lap after being crashed in the first green lap and having to carry the car to the pits while they were closed. So from the first caution my race was a fiasco, the only good thing out of it was that I managed to get some team drafting going at least.
Quote from Mustangman759 :No offence, you probably would have needed to shave a tenth off your Q pace to make it.
Sorry to Cooper for my rant on the server, was a racing accident we both had no room due to another car tightening the gap while we were drafting past him.
@131, sorry for my fail under sc, should have slammed brakes but wasnt thinking about that...

What happened between us, I can't remember.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :What happened between us, I can't remember.

I caused a wreck and you ended up flipped is all i know
Boothy please... how could you get so loose into me.
Btw who is it that's stolen my rear wing? Don't worry, I've got a new one for qualifying and the race
Quote from J@tko :Btw who is it that's stolen my rear wing? Don't worry, I've got a new one for qualifying and the race

Are you drunk on a Friday morning?

EDIT: Ah so that's what you are talking about, carry on.
Quote from J@tko :Btw who is it that's stolen my rear wing? Don't worry, I've got a new one for qualifying and the race

That was us, but we got it f1rst, as we started using it in GT3TCC so we own the coppyrights of the "Call me maybe rear wing" in LFS. kthnxbai.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :That was us, but we got it f1rst, as we started using it in GT3TCC so we own the coppyrights of the "Call me maybe rear wing" in LFS. kthnxbai.

Oh Well sorry about that, I had no idea you guys were using it! Great minds think alike eh?

2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 13
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG