The online racing simulator
LFS - We Are One
(23 posts, started )
LFS - We Are One
Dear Racers,

My latest work LFS - We Are One is finished and uploaded. This video is dedicated to the LFS Community, as a thank you for years of great racing.

It contains action from:
CityLiga
GT2 World Series
-TRR- Championship
CM Storm 250
and more.

Some scenes are a bit to long, and I apologice for that.

But just try and get the feeling and the emotion that I mean to share with this video.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zghB9YpXJ3E

Kind Regards,
Walter
Attached images
LFS - We Are One PREVIEW.jpg
Some help please?
go cargame.nl S2
Currently at 30% of the video with editing.

Have used stuff from 4 league events so far, that I took from spdoDB.

With my new Corel Videostudio X5 editing is getting better and nicer.

With most clips I enhanced the lightening, and some nice transitions.

Can't wait to receive some replays, so I can continue.
I'm excited Walter to see your video ofc. I hope it goes well and will be success.
Quote from FireMike15 :I'm excited Walter to see your video ofc. I hope it goes well and will be success.

Thanks Maik, much appreciated.

When I release it when it's done, I'd happily take critism from you and maybe some tips.
Update...

The video is finished, and to the main post, I have attached a sneak preview screenshot.

Uploading will start tonight at 20:00 and will probably take till somewhere tomorrow around 23:30.
#8 - Hahmo
over 24hrs to upload? what fileformat you using?
Quote from Hahmo :over 24hrs to upload? what fileformat you using?

Just .MPG at 75% quality.

But the real problem is my connection.

Got 0.6mbit upload.
Ok so once the video will be done uploading, it will be published on the following link:
http://youtu.be/VyQIrgNgcTQ

A video dedicated to the LFS community, as a thank you for years of great racing!

The video is 3:21 long, and features action from series like:
CityLiga
GT2 World Series
-TRR- Championship
CM Storm 250
and more!

Song used is: ** *****s - We Are One (find it out when viewing the video, or for those who can't wait, try and find it.)

Would like to thank FireMike for being an inspiration, and Frank Sinchety and Bozhidar Velinov for supporting me whilst making the video.
Quote :The video you have requested is not available.
Sorry about that.

God exists...
I'm very sorry to have to tell, that for some reason, my computer thought it was funny to reboot in the middle of the night.

Therefor I have to re-upload the video, and it just started.

Video to be expected ready for viewing around 08:00 tomorrow morning
Walter, give the link if the video's ready please. Last time I clicked on that link. :/
The scenes with only one boring cameraangle are too long. Idea is nice but the execution still needs improving.
Video editing is great. The idea is also very nice and music really goes with it, it has the emotion which goes with it. The only thing I'd like to change is length of the scenes. Cutting them in half, of course means more work, but as well more action. When I remember kraniwani's videos I still see the greatest. He would pack so much action into the video it just didn't matter how advanced the editing was, you'd still be blown away.
You still got a long way to go, Lemon.
Quote from imudilaskyline :the scenes with only one boring cameraangle are too long. Idea is nice but the execution still needs improving.

+1
the only critisism i could give rocky is for the intro, rather than showing a field of cars, with one lagging in and out, is to show like a full 360 preview of some car maybe or something.

and i would have to agree with you completely on your editing skills getting better!

Cant wait for the finished product.
düüüd
good video man
Pros: In general, no heavy editing been put on this video (easy to watch), nice idea (combining real life footage with simracing footage (the racing scenes could have better included in the center of the eye), good colors, pretty good frame per second performance, some nicely done parts.
Cons: Didn't like some effects (that scene with lfs logo, 3d transitions, bubbles and etc. - all of them give a cheap impression), as Niki stated previously - long shots which makes you bored as **** watchin' them, also static cameras, also some heavy mistakes; like at 2:48 with FO8 grid.

All in all, I definitely see a big step forward from you. It's a good sight. Keep it up. This one video I can rate as an average video. I give you 6 of 10 to mark your efforts. Thank You and good luck, Walter.

LFS - We Are One
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG