The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: Round 2 Race Discussion
Second race of the series brings us to Kyoto already. With the drop of the SpeedWeeks 400 race, this year's SpeedWeeks feature a roval race instead of an oval. It is KY2r for 63 laps.

Remember that there will be a bonus lap for the formation lap. Each race has a 2-hour time limit. R4 tyres are prohibited, but pitstops are NOT REQUIRED.

Race weekend timetable:

23:59 UTC Friday, 08 June 2012: Signups lockout begins

Saturday, 09 June 2012:

15:05 UTC Deadline for confirmation and entry requirements
17:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
17:35 UTC Superpole, Top 6 from Qualifying
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Sunday, 10 June 2012: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
Quote from Flame CZE :
Team Name: SAVAGE SimSports
Number of Cars Entered: 3
Car Numbers Requested: 23,64,[U]65[/U]
Team Manager Real Name, LFSWorld UserName: Martin Kapal, Flame CZE
Team Vice Manager 1 Real Name, LFSWorld UserName: Jaroslav Dohnalík, Fast Jarda
Drivers:
Martin Kapal, Flame CZE, Czech Republic
Jaroslav Dohnalík, Fast Jarda, Czech Republic
Lauryas Matonis, prOmo_LTU, Lithuania

Last time i checked Genuine Racing had number 65
Server is having Blackwood as the track...
Sign-Ups updated to the current standings, requirements are going to be checked now and tomorrow before and at the deadline! Remember, only egliable drivers get the password sent to them.
#6 - Eiw
bit off topic,, where can i find the pracitsing/racing server?

NDR.LFSCART Light this doesnt work for me atm
#7 - ZyXEL
Another succesfull race for team Ping Timeout/Lola.:static:
Quote from Kid222 :Another succesfull race for team Ping Timeout/Lola.:static:

You're not the only one.
me ragequitted after failing hardcore qualifying (joined to pit by reflect after crashing in pitlane)

But luckily, it was okay, because my internet crashed in same time when green flag.
Great race by all of you Keeping it Green throughout the race
Thought the race was tomorrow

Bugger.
Shit race is shit.. Started well after few first laps, but on lap 7 Dohnalik spun just right in front of me so I had no time to react... then filled full tank and drove the entire race with that - was hard as I also were getting some damage in some points, so couldn't drive consistant laptimes... Maybe next time
I had to put out much more wing on front / rear than i usually do due to the fact i was racing on mouse but im happy with the result nonetheless, we had good Arrows-Jordan-Minardi battle throughout the race in the back.

As a side note, congratulations to GenR for taking the podium to themselves it was a good event except chaotic lap 1
Great race guys, thanks for keeping it green for all 63 laps. Grats to Sascha and Joonas too.
Lost the car when my dad shouted "Goal", lol
I want the Reeeeplay !!!!!!!!!! Great job guys :-)
You don't get to be first, second and third in LFSCart too often
Quote from Ziomek21 :Lost the car when my dad shouted "Goal", lol

This could be a place for a joke between Germans and Polish people... I better let someone else find one though
But unfortunately you're not funny, maybe thats why Germans dont make jokes.
Niko, might I ask why you let off the gas as you were timing out? You disappeared and then reappeared about 2m ahead of me and way off the pace. Cost me several positions and a lot of time. :|
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Niko, might I ask why you let off the gas as you were timing out? You disappeared and then reappeared about 2m ahead of me and way off the pace. Cost me several positions and a lot of time. :|

I am truly sorry about it, I thought I was clear at the time.

I was just trying to reconnect my internet cable there. It worked for 2-3 seconds, but I don't know what the real problem is. could be the built in internet adapter on the mobo, but I don't really have a clue.

Wasn't intentional. I apologize.
Quote from nikopdr :I am truly sorry about it, I thought I was clear at the time.

I was just trying to reconnect my internet cable there. It worked for 2-3 seconds, but I don't know what the real problem is. could be the built in internet adapter on the mobo, but I don't really have a clue.

Wasn't intentional. I apologize.

Ok, no worries, just seemed very odd at the time.
Without much practise i was in the beginning okay with my pace. except from that crash in formationlap. where i took the wrong pedal when my mum came in.... Really sorry to ben.

Race start went good i was in 7th/8th in the early race. Pace was good for that position but then i touched this damn curb in t2/3. The damage wasn´t that big but it was enough to put the rear out in every corner. Mostly close to spin the car. It worked out 2 laps then i had to pit. Unlucky and noskilled i touched that damn curb right after leaving pits again. next stop... ANd all good things are 3 i touched it later in the race again.... So i made the 4th pitsop. It was the section i won yesterday....Most pitstops.

Hope fr a better next one...
#25 - Eiw
mad event for me...

almost forgot to brake in the first corner as i was looking at the mirror, then i pushed Price out of his line, and then he took me out, that's called revenge? that's okay but a bit too harsh for me.

and then i suffered from a serious computer issue, it was just stuck every 3 seconds(maybe caused by virus), then i had to slow down and stopped my car in the grass and waited for about 1 minute until it got better

from lap 9 it back to normal and only sorry about Iginla for the accident we couldn't see each other from the cockpit view

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG