The online racing simulator
Framerate issues with nvidia's 301.42 driver
I've had issues with the game ever since i upgraded the driver on my video card, they drop to 22-30-ish in game on almost all circuits/cars and vary depending on the amount of cars on track . My system is a triple core amd athlon x3 with 4 gb of ram, windows 7 x64 sp1 and a gainward nvidia gts 450 1gb . Has anyone experienced this with the new driver? Should i roll back ?
i got 10fps boost from those drivers in lfs and 5fps in Bad Company 2.
weird that ur fps went lower.
Quote from Cirozel :Should i roll back ?

Obviously... If it bothers you, you should go back to a version that worked fine.
Thats very weird because i've got an almost 50 fps boost
same thing has happened to me. Was getting 200+ now lucky to get 25fps. All after updating to 9.18.13.623
Did anybody ever solve this?
Same thing is happening to me. Stranger is that I cannot install any older versions back, because it won't recognize my gpu anymore (no compatible hardware detected or so). Anyhow, if it helps, I'm using a NVIDIA ION (GT218) + Atom DualCore N550 1,85GHz.
I have same problem with my video card(its nVidia 8600gt).From mounth i have to play with 30fps and when the race is starting my fps drop it to 10...Does someone have a solution to this problem?
Quote from Velocity. :
Did anybody ever solve this?

Quote from vodomera :Does someone have a solution to this problem?

Its not that difficult to install the old (older) driver again I thought?

I'm running 305.93 btw.
Im running windows 7 does i need to uninstall newer driver or just install older?
why not update to the new?
I'm running 306.97 and it works verry well....GTS250 1gig, my fps is most time 200+
Im with it, but the fps is max 50...
Quote from AlexK@ZW :why not update to the new?
I'm running 306.97 and it works verry well....

There was no newer driver for my video card available. But last week I accidentally clicked on the wrong card @Nvidea website and now I have 307.32

Normally I don't care much about driver updates but I did it because my system got instable and that is the only reason why you should consider updating... In my opinion.
New drivers rarely give a performance increase if your chipset/card is already on the market for X months. There is a rule for this; if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG