The online racing simulator
Naked Man Shot For "Eating" Another Man's Face
#2 - J@tko
He was hungry.. so what?
#4 - DeKo
Clearly a zombie, got shot and continued eating. Here we go, World War Z.
So it has started.
Disturbing...
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
holy shaft. Feelin abit uneasy.

Oh come on, everyone needs to prepaire for a Zombie apocolypse. Even the US has a plan, which should be being put in place now !

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a lengthy blog post this week on how to survive a zombie apocalypse
Tips from the CDC on how to survive the zombie apocalypse:

Create an emergency kit consisting of: Water (four litres,) food (non-perishable items), medications, tools (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio), sanitation items (soap, etc,) extra clothes and bedding, documents (ID, passport) and a First Aid kit (for treating non-zombie bites.)
Identify possible threats in your neighbourhood
Pick a meeting place for family
Plan an evacuation route

My own tips (as gathered from a lifetime of zombie preparation through pop culture):

Run up the stairs. Zombies can't get you there.
That cute girl in the office will try to eat you. Ignore her.
Get out of the city! Farms rule!
That roguish guy "out for himself" will try to save you in the end.
Shotgun, preferably a semi auto

Of course, it may just be red eye.
That reminds me, the walking dead is an awesome game...must go episode 1 over once again.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
That roguish guy "out for himself" will try to save you in the end.

Like ****.

If you have supplies i need, you can expect to either be robbed, and if you resist, Shot.
Already stated "pump action shotgun"

Also lots of ammo, and ideally a few IED's ( hi NSA, we're talking about a Zombie Apocolypse here thanks )

Also, leave the cities, somewhere in the country is a far better choice.

And, above all for you sex starved dudes, DO NOT SAVE THE CUTE CHICK.
She only want's you for your brains !
Quote from -NightFly- :That reminds me, the walking dead is an awesome game...must go episode 1 over once again.

That game is seriously underrated. I played their Jurassic Park game and that was complete rubbish. But to my surprise the Walking Dead is actually a fantastic game.
Mhmm, got me hooked, can't wait for ep 2.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Already stated "pump action shotgun"

Also lots of ammo, and ideally a few IED's ( hi NSA, we're talking about a Zombie Apocolypse here thanks )

Also, leave the cities, somewhere in the country is a far better choice.

And, above all for you sex starved dudes, DO NOT SAVE THE CUTE CHICK.
She only want's you for your brains !

Firearms are overrated in Zombie survival theory. Melee weapons don't need reloading or ammo and hardly ever fail at crucial times. They also don't really require any training. Stay in open areas, don't wear yourself out by running but walk away from the zombies at a brisk pace and head for low populated areas carrying just enough supplies. Get some proper outdoor survival gear om the way and head to a sub-zero temperature climate as soon as you can (zombies freeze due to no body heat, everybody knows this) and save the ammo and firearms for hunting wildlife and killing the occasional crazed/violent human or in case you get bitten; yourself.

It is kind of strange that everywhere where this news is posted the topic turns into zombie survival tips

Anyways. Personally I'd use nukes. Seems to work with every topic.
Sorry guys, Phil Mike Diaz was hungry
#22 - DeKo
From my experience of playing zombie games (mainly CoD Zombies) you need to find a big large room, like the stage in Kino Der Toten, and repeatedly to lap after lap until every single zombie is behind you, at which point you pull out the MG and grenades and kill them all. Also, find Woody Harrelson, he's useful in a zombie fight.

For anyone who likes zombies, you need to read Max Brooks' books, "The Zombie Survival Guide" and "World War Z". 2 brilliant books, even WWZ is being made into a film.

Has anyone played the ARMA mod, Dayz? It's built off the ARMA 2 engine, so it's basically a zombie simulator, it's all about survival against other survivors and zombies.
Quote from Jertje :Firearms are overrated in Zombie survival theory. Melee weapons don't need reloading or ammo and hardly ever fail at crucial times. They also don't really require any training.

Guns don't require too much training either...

Melee weapons are a stupid idea, you should ALWAYS keep as much distance between them and yourself as possible. Along with that, ever tried swinging a proper, legit katana/sword around? Shit gets heavy after a heap of swings, same for a bat/sledgehammer, really takes it out of you.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Sorry guys, Phil Mike Diaz was hungry

The guy just got done eating some ice cream and still had some chocolate left on his face. Looked good, sorry!
Quote from PMD9409 :The guy just got done eating some ice cream and still had some chocolate left on his face. Looked good, sorry!

You're..... still..... alive!?!!??!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG