The online racing simulator
Quote from edge3147 :it is better. oh well. I'll just work on making it to other league events and watching how they run things

I do completely understand as a league admin how the criticism can get to you, I've been subject to it myself over the 4.5 years (!) I've been doing NDR leagues....just step back and remember it is just a game in the end...and not life and death.

However, since you even indicated a possibility of prize monies involved, you should have expected to (and rightfully so) been held to a higher standard because of it. Back in 2009, a BF1 league called oneGP that I was planning to run got sort of usurped from my control by someone who promised €1000 to the winning driver and €1000 to the winning team (somewhere on the order of that much to win) of the championship. It never made it past round 2 or 3 that I remember before the person who did run it abdicated.

You are welcome to participate at any time in any NDR events you qualify for on entry requirements and feel you're skilled enough to participate in. You'll see how events can run when they run near perfect (nothing ever is perfect though :P).

-dekojester
Thanks for the advise, ill try to make it when i can, 11 hours a day at work leave little time to play LFS anymore.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG