The online racing simulator
Best game to just cruise in a stanced car?
(32 posts, started )
#1 - Omar1
Guys is there any game where i can just cruise in a loww car with ffb and a clutch? even if i have to mod it to stance the cars :|
and what would be the point of that
#3 - JJ72
Forza Horizon?
wth is this stance crap?
#5 - Omar1
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :and what would be the point of that

being able to relax knowing you look cool haha, i dont know, i just love my cars on the floor, scraping.
Tbh LFS is probably the only decent game where you can cruise in a 'stanced' car lol.. just drop the suspension on any car and max the negative camber

Otherwise get SLRR working properly and play that.
Go outside.
#8 - Omar1
Quote from KiRmelius :Go outside.

i go outside everyday, to school. Trust me, if i had a car, i'd just play lfs, wont be looking for other games.. anyway, im still always going to come running back to lfs no matter what game i play
#9 - delis
try buying Test Drive Unlimited 2
Quote from Omar1 :i go outside everyday, to school.

Figures, as you idolize ruining cars for pointless posing...
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
Quote from bbman :Figures, as you idolize ruining cars for pointless posing...

A car is a symbol of all a mans achievements. Whether you take it lightly and mod your car to be a novelty joke, or you put race spec suspension and semi-slick tyres on, all cars represent people as individuals. You of all people should know that a car is not just merely a car, it's a tool, a tool you'll probably just almost every day for the rest of your life, it becomes a part of you and you become a part of it, just like a house.

Do you walk into a house an complain if they have yellow matt walls because it's less practical than white gloss ones? No, you chill the **** out cos it ain't your house!!
just use LFS?
Attached images
herrafrush.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :A car is a symbol of all a mans achievements. Whether you take it lightly and mod your car to be a novelty joke, or you put race spec suspension and semi-slick tyres on, all cars represent people as individuals. You of all people should know that a car is not just merely a car, it's a tool, a tool you'll probably just almost every day for the rest of your life, it becomes a part of you and you become a part of it, just like a house.

Do you walk into a house an complain if they have yellow matt walls because it's less practical than white gloss ones? No, you chill the **** out cos it ain't your house!!

A comment by BlueFlame, how nice... As always no proper thought went into it... If you alter your "tool" deliberately in a way that it will destroy itself in the foreseeable future just so it looks cool you're a fool, plain and simple...
Quote from bbman :A comment by BlueFlame, how nice... As always no proper thought went into it... If you alter your "tool" deliberately in a way that it will destroy itself in the foreseeable future just so it looks cool you're a fool, plain and simple...

You missed the point though, if it ain't your car, why should you car what others do with it?
Test Drive Unlimited 2 is the game you are asking for.
Quote from Mysho :Test Drive Unlimited 2 is the game you are asking for.

Ew..

Get Test Drive Unlimited. TDU2 sucks so much (perhaps you like it because of the crap you want to do.)
Quote from Bose321 :Ew..

Get Test Drive Unlimited. TDU2 sucks so much (perhaps you like it because of the crap you want to do.)

I have both of them and there are no such modded cars in TDU1. I was referring only to the OP requests, never said I would prefer TDU2 myself.
Quote from Mysho :I have both of them and there are no such modded cars in TDU1. I was referring only to the OP requests, never said I would prefer TDU2 myself.

Are there modded cars at all in TDU2 yet?

I'm sure I've seen some of those riced low cars on TDU1 before.
Quote from Bose321 :Are there modded cars at all in TDU2 yet?

I'm sure I've seen some of those riced low cars on TDU1 before.

Yep, I seem to remember I've seen some ricer TDU 2website with those ricer cars when browsing teh interwebz and never seen any when searching TDU1 cars, so if you're right TDU1 would be the smarter choice.
There's not modded cars on either TDU or TDU2. Unless they are 3rd party downloadables.
Quote from BlueFlame :You missed the point though, if it ain't your car, why should you car what others do with it?

because theyll hold him and other traffic up for minutes while they try to get their idiotic car up a 1cm curb going at snail speeds and hitting the curb at the most comically shallow angle possible?
Quote from shotglass :because theyll hold him and other traffic up for minutes while they try to get their idiotic car up a 1cm curb going at snail speeds and hitting the curb at the most comically shallow angle possible?

:d
i have tdu, but it doesnt support 2 controllers, so i cant use a clutch
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :just use LFS?

ew thats not nice stance + i want a bigger varierty of cars, 180sx, golfs, lupos, polos, skylines, s14s, etcccc
Quote from BlueFlame :Whether you take it lightly and mod your car to be a novelty joke, or you put race spec suspension and semi-slick tyres on, all cars represent people as individuals.

As somebody who makes a substantial part of their income from people who rice their cars I am perhaps the least empathetic to the crazy shit that they do, but I figure - each to their own.

Personally I drive a beat up silver Ford Mondeo diesel which I crashed into my garden wall a week after buying it. If you took that as an indicator of my personality you may find yourself somewhat shocked at the reality!

Perhaps the inner me is a tiny Fiat with a unicorn paint job and I am just in denial?

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG