The online racing simulator
There is a Serious Owl Problem!
(7 posts, started )
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/u ... after-840299?mobile=false

I'm sure it's some-what true. Once again it proves the ignorance that some people show in the face of obsession.

I feel inclined just to laugh at this story though for some reason. I'm not sure if I should or if I shouldn't... I just think I'll laugh at it
How retarded one must be, to buy an owl just because he saw it in the movie, and then abandon it just because nobody talks about it anymore?
Jesus ****ing christ, those people should be put out of their misery themself!
Not that surprising.

Guess what happened after movies like 101 Dalmatians, Beethoven, Hachiko, ... Suddenly everyone wanted the dogs from the movies and after a while got tired of them.

It's nothing new really.
#5 - heson
Quote from sgt.flippy :Not that surprising.

Guess what happened after movies like 101 Dalmatians, Beethoven, Hachiko, ... Suddenly everyone wanted the dogs from the movies and after a while got tired of them.

It's nothing new really.

OMG now I must pitch a story about some cute but horrible pet to Disney.
But its hard to come up with something worse than dogs, regarding hidden costs, work needed, life expectancy etc combined but dogs are very rewarding. Parrots are loud and live long. Ferrets are too energetic for most but short lived and not so large. Caucasian Shepherd is a cute puppy that will be able to tow even a large man in the leach while it rips the throat of the neighborur.
I think I found a possible winner: Sugar Glider - super cute, can not be house trained, needs attention all the time but can be neglected.
Shame it didn't work with Jurassic Park.

A remake of annaconda, nope the US has done that already.

I think that owls are a bit safer than the snakes.

Anacondas and alligators are literally fighting for the top spot in the food chain in the Florida Everglades, wiping out nearly all of the area's native mammals along the way, The Atlantic reports. A new study by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) found that the number of raccoon and possums spotted in the Everglades has dropped more than 98 percent, bobcat sightings are down 87 percent, and the rabbit and fox populations are gone thanks to the introduction of the non-native snakes.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite ... -Everglades-food-chain415

"Burmese Pythons, in the right conditions, grow very quickly. They are usually an easy-going snake in temperament, making them a favourite for pet owners. They are among the largest snakes on earth, able to grow up to 23 feet long and weighing 200 pounds. Burmese Pythons are threatened species in their native habitat. Snakes that reach these sizes can present a risk to humans as well, although humans are not normally part of the diet of a giant snake. While rare, Burmese Pythons are capable of killing people. Earlier this year, a two-year old in Florida was strangled by a pet Python. In 1996, a 19-year old man was killed by his pet Burmese Python.

Florida's problems with giant snakes came to light years ago after tourists witnessed epic battles between giant snakes and alligators."

I saw an owl flying trough the town last night. When it flew under a lit lamp post, it made a huge awesome shadow.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG