The online racing simulator
MiniFBM Series 2012 Round 4: Race Discussion
Round 4 of the 2012 MiniFBM Series!

This time, from BL1R_MiniFBM for 24 laps.

Back to normal pitlane procedures, no car reset allowed!

Race weekend timetable:

18:00 UTC Saturday, 19 May: Signups lockout begins

Sunday, 20 May2012:
17:20 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Open track, unlimited laps. *Session can be split in two and run either consecutively or concurrently if more drivers attend than there are available spots for*
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Monday, 21 May: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
1:29,94. DNQ, 107% limit not reached.
thilo must still be recovering from getting beat by an American (hence the no sleep) :P
and bayern losing on PKs
Attached images
LLMgoal.jpg
Quote from Mustangman759 :thilo must still be recovering from getting beat by an American (hence the no sleep) :P

Can live with that since we were playing on gridiron football goals... That's an advantage for an American, like a field goal

Quote from Mustangman759 :and bayern losing on PKs

I'm happy about that. I would feel bad if they won it to be honest

was a good game, you kept out another break I had. also we had an open net and missed when your teammate punted me into the ball. We had car coming ready to push it in but i got hit sideways into it
I am terribly sorry to G. Rotello for taking you out in the slow chicane. You were quite slow there, I did not expect that, I apologize.

Good race overall, almost no practice and 3rd place

Thanks to vincper for the awesome setup!
Thanks to Flame for set, i felt decent chance and despite bad start, when someone stalled, i fought back and up to 5th, which is gooood. Great battle with 52 and 58.
I came to say sorry to all guys I had contacts and crash with. Specially sorry to 58 G. Rottelo and 35 A. Niemela. It was my worst race so far. Sorry guys and feel free to make complains about my ride.

exzibit
protest
I was admitted to the hospital until Thursday afternoon and I could not make my protest, I wrote a message admin but I have not been answered yet.
I wanted to protest the car number. 31 C.Mcathey that hit me at minute 38:06 in last corner and finished the race in front of me and at minutes 39:06 chat when chat was still closed.
I hope you take action in respect
thanks
Regards

A. Guzzaloni (car. nr. 10)

sorry for my english i used google translate !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG