The online racing simulator
translate warring !!!
(7 posts, started )
translate warring !!!
Hi,
LFS is not ready to be translated to Arabic language yet. See more in this thread.

Here are some quotes from the LFS developer:

Quote from Scawen :Hi. Arabic is quite a difficult one to support because the text needs to go in the reverse direction, so it's not just a case of adding the Arabic alphabet. A lot needs to be done with the text formatting and the way the characters are drawn on the screen. I haven't researched how the input method works and how you combine Latin text and Arabic text in one string, and how the direction of the text changes in one ascii string... it sounds quite confusing. Anyway, I'm interested in it but I really can't estimate when we can support Arabic. (..)

Quote from Scawen :(...)
Anyway Arabic in LFS is not forgotten - I'm interested in supporting the right-to-left languages like Arabic and Hebrew, after studying them at some point but I think it will still be a long time before these become a priority... as you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment then I think this year's focus will be physics, content and other things at the core of LFS which are important for all LFS racers.

flame u not see that it say S2 license; 1111 in his pic
Quote from Franky.S :flame u not see that it say S2 license; 1111 in his pic

Hadn't noticed until it got reported, I sent him a PM to log in with S2 account. He probably is a cracker but no one knows
Didn't the forum accounts get created the first time you login on the forum?
I will laugh at the fail of this person
1. Forum accout is demo
2. Shows a picture of a non-existant account
3. Is stupid
4. If your going to crack, do it properly and dont show everyone
5. Dont crack, if you do scawen , victor and eric will come to your house in the middle of the night and smother you with your own pillow and suffocate you in the process

translate warring !!!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG