The online racing simulator
While waiting for S3
(12 posts, started )
#1 - g7usl
While waiting for S3
Did people really park their cars next to F1 race tracks back then? 1:05!
#5 - g7usl
Quote from Mr_Lonely :this thread made me think this:

While waiting for S3, wait for rf2 to be finnished and realesed.

The phrase 'Head and shoulders' come to mind.
I bought Rf2 since all the pre-release physics videos looks quite good. But after a few laps, I stopped playing it entirely. It has that same weird feeling I got from rfactor 1. I didn't like it at all. and the physics doesn't feel real to me. For me, even pCARS is better than rFactor 2.

Quote from VicaNo :We are all anxious ..bat
I think s3 everyone will shut up mouth ..I hope

Honestly, for that long of a wait, it better.
#9 - Mysho
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I bought Rf2 since all the pre-release physics videos looks quite good. But after a few laps, I stopped playing it entirely. It has that same weird feeling I got from rfactor 1. I didn't like it at all. and the physics doesn't feel real to me. For me, even pCARS is better than rFactor 2.

Honestly, for that long of a wait, it better.

Could you be more specific? Do you speak about FF or overall physics feel? I want to buy only one of those and still can't decide whether I should go for rF2 or pCars. Is rF2 something like upgraded rF1?
Quote from Mysho :Could you be more specific? Do you speak about FF or overall physics feel? I want to buy only one of those and still can't decide whether I should go for rF2 or pCars. Is rF2 something like upgraded rF1?

rF2 is not rF1 in any way. It feels just raight in every situation. Just after 2 laps after buying it I already could drift as I wanted, a thing that I could never do in rF1 even after years of playing it.

Look here for opinions of fellow LFS players:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53517
Quote from Mysho :Could you be more specific? Do you speak about FF or overall physics feel? I want to buy only one of those and still can't decide whether I should go for rF2 or pCars. Is rF2 something like upgraded rF1?

Given rF2 is still in WIP, so nothing is set in stone. But for me, rF2 just feels the entire physics engine is off. I can't feel the grip, nor can I predict what the car is doing. Normally I can adapt to the cars in a few laps, but in rF2 i just couldn't get used to it :S

The only cars in rF2 that feel right to me are the 60s F2 cars. The others feel just like rF1 to me.

While waiting for S3
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG