The online racing simulator
Fanatec and Logitech
(12 posts, started )
Fanatec and Logitech
Hi

I'm having some problems with my G27 and i'm thinking about buying the Fanatec GT3RS V2 wheel.
My question is if i can connect the Fanatec wheel with the Logitech shifter and pedals?
And if i can, will it be easy then?
As far as I know you can't use the shifter, for the pedals Fanatec sells an adapter for 15 euros or so.
#3 - bleco
Or You can always plug in both wheels and use fanatec wheel+pedals and logitech shifter but You will need a lot of free space...

EDIT: I just saw the price of that converter... in Poland You would buy brand new game for that money
In Laos you can buy a year food for your family of it. Whats your point?
Quote from narkoman14 :Nevermind with the shifter. I've found it for 30 Euros.
What about the pedals. If i buy that adapter, will they fit then?

Not sure if you're talking about the Fanatec shifters, but they're both 15EUR last time I checked.

The pedals should work if you buy the adapter Fanatec sells.

I'd recommend the Fanatec pedals though, they're the best thing you can buy without spending thousands of Euro's.
Quote from Bose321 :Not sure if you're talking about the Fanatec shifters, but they're both 15EUR last time I checked.

The pedals should work if you buy the adapter Fanatec sells.

I'd recommend the Fanatec pedals though, they're the best thing you can buy without spending thousands of Euro's.

I ain't going to buy new pedals before my G27 pedals break!
And IF my pedals break i can't use the ones for the Fanatec anyways. My floor is carpet...
Quote from narkoman14 :I ain't going to buy new pedals before my G27 pedals break!
And IF my pedals break i can't use the ones for the Fanatec anyways. My floor is carpet...

What do you mean you? You can't use the Fanatec pedals on carpet?

I have carpet too and they stay better on the carpet than the G25 pedals I have.
soooo...
The Logitech pedals with "spikes" are worse at carpet than the Fanatec pedals?
Quote from narkoman14 :soooo...
The Logitech pedals with "spikes" are worse at carpet than the Fanatec pedals?

Spikes? I'd rather call them little sharp bumps. But yeah, that's what I'm saying. Why does it sound so weird? Ever compared both of them on multiple surfaces?
No, i haven't compared them asi have never owned the Fanatec pedals...
Also, i don't know if i can afford both the wheel (with shifter) and the pedals

Fanatec and Logitech
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG