Accusing of Illegal Actions
(11 posts, closed, started )
The post in question was made by a fraud pretending to be Krammeh

i assume to make fights between servers

So i apologise for this post.
in b4 arox and spiderman meme
#3 - PoVo
I'm not sure how can somebody come to a conclusion without proof, but I have a similar story to share.

While I was running LsC on a dedicated server, our server started to crash at times when the server was busy. It seemed like a DDOS attack so I began to search for clues.

Anyway so I waited till the weekend and decided to log onto Remote Desktop on the dedicated machine and I was watching the network usage in Task Manager. I noticed that it spiked up from about 5% to 99% at random times, so I started the firewall system on the Windows OS and began looking at IP addresses connected via TCP.

I found the IP address that was causing the DDOS. It turned out that it was a cruiser who later contacted me to say that I better refund him some cash and cars or else this problem wouldn't stop.

I ended up blocking all IP addresses from his country and the attacks stop.

My point is, how could you possibly trace something like this back to WKD? I doubt Beaver or anyone related to WKD would be dumb enough to cause such an attack from a VPS server which they rented from a company, to whom they gave their personal details like address, telephone, credit card details/PayPal.

It's probably just something else causing it and I think you should look into it rather than go and blame someone for something. An easy thing would be to try and find out the attacker's IP and contact their ISP. Usually by typing an IP in Google you can find the email to be used to report abuse.

I think there's no need to point at people without any relevant evidence to support your words.
Oh well I thought it was krammeh...
I agree with Povo , that people needs to find some proof before Accusing anyone
#6 - J@tko

In all seriousness, this is something to be dealt with privately rather than bringing it into the public eye where nothing good can come out of it

we really don't care about a stupid squabble between server owners... grow up
#8 - Bean0
If you feel he has slandered you, then take legal advice.

Other than that, there is nothing you can do.
This.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but it does look quite silly and pointless to me.
More to the point, that isn't my forum account.
Locked per request.
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG