The online racing simulator
Quote from MrSam :frankly some answer make pity, we can't change a donkey into a racehorse

No but you can give it a dam good whipping trying!
I am having fun in this thread tonight!
I do feel that to join in the disccusion may in some way brand me as you have been branded to post before me, because to understand the arguments you have to brand the very groups you set out to befend.
"A persons is a person untill you call them gay..."

I prefer to see the person.
You all have the same opertunity.
Quote from Waste Me :Oh you are so wrong there mind!Of course they have, pay terms and conditions within employment, welfare support ect ect>

That's women as a group, not mothers.
hes banned on all Mrc servers anyway,
Quote from thisnameistaken :That's women as a group, not mothers.

Friend of mine is service manager in a company, a job opened up there, over 150 CV's arrived, 50 of them were mothers and they were the first ones to be eliminate from the list because of that. Every single group/race has been discriminated in one way or another.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I don't see a problem when someone calls a black person "Niger/******", to me it's as offensive as calling a "yellow" person "asian".
Because they are from "Niger" race, so not a offensive word at all.

Textbook vernacular ignorance

Quote from -NightFly- :Friend of mine is service manager in a company, a job opened up there, over 150 CV's arrived, 50 of them were mothers and they were the first ones to be eliminate from the list because of that. Every single group/race has been discriminated in one way or another.

Yep
I used to think I was a racist but when I look at any race as a whole, All I see are defects. So I became a bigot. Everyone is equally inferior to me.
Yeah, i'm either a bigot or one arrogant SOB. Not that I care.
But since we're on the subject of race, I just don't think of Europeans and Africans as being Black or White. I think that's more of an American thing.
Sure y'all are caucasioids and all. but you're also more ethnically pure (God that sounded like Hitler) Like you actually have Estonians, Germans, Norwegians and I dunno-Luxembogians. Anyone here in the states that's "white" is a mutt. And a lot of us, if we can trace our ancestry here in the holy land for more than 400 years is most likely more racially mixed than that, yet we still identify ourselves as black or white here.
But remember, If y'all just have to screw up like us and play race card poker, remember to make the Spaniards Hispanic.......
Most of humans are racists by nature. Education only can moderate this instinctive feeling. Just ban him, he'll think about the subject when he'll get a moment of lucidity.
Quote from -NightFly- :Friend of mine is service manager in a company, a job opened up there, over 150 CV's arrived, 50 of them were mothers and they were the first ones to be eliminate from the list because of that. Every single group/race has been discriminated in one way or another.

but what about when you're male middle class and white... ???

oh yes, nobody notices you as per usual... :')
Quote from theirishnoob :but what about when you're male middle class and white... ???

oh yes, nobody notices you as per usual... :')

I wouldn't worry theirishnoob, the day you qualify as middle class will be long after our sun has gone nova
Quote from Racer Y :Sure y'all are caucasioids and all. but you're also more ethnically pure (God that sounded like Hitler) Like you actually have Estonians, Germans, Norwegians and I dunno-Luxembogians.

Not really. The Romans had an empire 2000 years ago that covered nearly all of Europe, conquered Europeans became Romans, native-Romans bred with conquered Europeans, etc. We have some far-right political parties here in the UK who will blabber on at great length about ethnicity and 'native' British people, but apparently the first settlers here were from the Basque country. Then of course we got invaded by a succession of foreign forces (Romans, Vikings, Normans [who archaeologists think were probably Vikings who'd previously settled in northern France]) - all that was only 1000 years ago. Then of course more recently we had our own empire and that brought successive influxes of immigrants from all over the world.

I'm white and there is a village only 10 miles from here that shares my last name (and several more within a 50 miles radius) which you'd think would make me pretty English, but etymology tells us that this town name would've been a viking name, so am I originally Norwegian? Danish? Basque-and-Danish? Saxon-and-Swedish? Roman/Swedish/Basque/Celtic?

European genealogy is way too complicated to make racism practical.
The fact that this guy is NOT A CHILD and is instigating a THREAT against a person on a server that is hosted within the European Union means that he is bound to the LAW which PROHIBITS him using any Threatening Language which can be taken as either Racist or Threatening.

Anywho THREATING LANGUAGE OR HATE TALK LIKE OUR PERSON HERE SAID SHOULDN'T BE TOLLERATED AND HE SHOULD BE EITHER BANGED UP IN JAIL OR BANNED FROM LIVE FOR SPEED FOR LIFE.

Quote from (The Stig) :The fact that this guy is NOT A CHILD and is instigating a THREAT against a person on a server that is hosted within the European Union means that he is bound to the LAW which PROHIBITS him using any Threatening Language which can be taken as either Racist or Threatening.

Anywho THREATING LANGUAGE OR HATE TALK LIKE OUR PERSON HERE SAID SHOULDN'T BE TOLLERATED AND HE SHOULD BE EITHER BANGED UP IN JAIL OR BANNED FROM LIVE FOR SPEED FOR LIFE.

So, just to confirm. We are talking about a demo user on a demo server using offensive language ?

Choice 1: Server bans them.

Choice 2: OMG - TERROR THREAT !!!!!!!!!!!
ANTI SEMITISM, CALL THE POLICE, PUT THEM IN JAIL, GET AMERICA TO INVADE THEIR COUNTRY, SAVE US SCRAWEN !!!!!!!!!!

Could I suggest choice 1 and everyone moves on ?

If your not comfortable with a users behaviour then ban them yourselves on the server, or even better, if your not happy with either users, or admins behaviour on a server, USE ANOTHER ONE !

ALL games will have ignorent children of all ages trying to be a 'man', see another thread in general discussion as my example, just ignore them, ban them locally, contact the server admins but bluntly I've heard far worse from a 5 year old in a school playground. Children only do this to get attention, good or bad attention doesnt matter. Clearly their personal life leaves them in such a sad place that they feel the need to act out like this to get the nurturing they need.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Not really. .......saving space ....

I'm white and there is a village only 10 miles from here that shares my last name (and several more within a 50 miles radius) which you'd think would make me pretty English, but etymology tells us that this town name would've been a viking name, so am I originally Norwegian? Danish? Basque-and-Danish? Saxon-and-Swedish? Roman/Swedish/Basque/Celtic?

European genealogy is way too complicated to make racism practical.

Looking at it from that point of view I guess you're right.
LOL We Americans tend to think of ourselves as the only melting pot. We forget about things like Indo-European tribal migrations, Roman and Viking expansions and so forth.
Plus, I was being typically ignorant by mixing up Ethnic with nationality. Here in the States, a lot of us also have this crazy idea that each country in Europe is it's own ethnic group.
But... What you're using as an example is a "blending" that took place over centuries and relatively limited ethnic mixing.
Now with us, take all those ethnicities you mentioned, add in a bunch more plus a few assorted racial ethnicities and blend for just 13 generations. Presto. One homogenized White Boy.
Again though, I can still see your point. If you just HAD to identify yourself as something, simply saying "white" is a lot more simple than Swedish-Roman-Celtic....
OK. So now you're White. Welcome to the world of being bland. You're now in the same group of people that brought us the Osmond Family and Hamburger Helper.

Gheesh, I hope somebody else reading this doesn't get the impression I'm some sort of neo-nazi white supremacy nut case. In this day and age all it takes a poorly worded sentence or a mispronunciation and you're an Anti-Semitic cross burning fascist with this subject.

"European genealogy is way too complicated to make racism practical."
LOL I like that..... Practical Racism... Kinda like Ethical Theft.

Sorry for going way off topic...
As for the original post:
A person that sits there and babbles on about stuff like that, probably would wind up being a wrecker or something and if i had a server, I wouldn't want him wasting the bandwidth.
#66 - th84
I'm no racist, I hate all you bitches equally regardless of skin color, religious beliefs or where you stick your penis.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG