The online racing simulator
Modding the XRT in demo mode to a 2jz supra?
I looked on youtube about LFS and the modes you can do to the game like changing some cars to 800+ HP cars and i really liked this video about a XRT changing to a supra and the moded things he put in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 1334492021&lf=mh_lolz
can someone tell me why this doesnt work for me? I have LFS the demo version and im thinking if it works and i like it i might buy it
Because LFS demo doesen't have XRT?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Because LFS demo doesen't have XRT?

Oh, well do you know how i can mode any car in the demo version? Because i modded the XR GT to a S13
And i really want it to go faster lol
#4 - Sobis
Using mods (The ones that changes car shape, a. k. a. .VOB mods) is illegal, but on the other hand, using Tweak is fine.
Quote from Sobis :Using mods (The ones that changes car shape, a. k. a. .VOB mods) is illegal, but on the other hand, using Tweak is fine.

Lol i meant to say tweak. Btw. im new to tweaking in games cause i normally play console games LOL.
Quote from Sobis :Using mods (The ones that changes car shape, a. k. a. .VOB mods) is illegal, but on the other hand, using Tweak is fine.

Not fine unless you are a licensed driver, is it?
#7 - J@tko
Quote from Whiskey :Not fine unless you are a licensed driver, is it?

I think tweak for demo is the same as using VOB mods - you're not allowed to talk about it on the forum but you can still technically use it.
I don't know, VOB discussions is totally forbbiden in here, but tweaks are allowed to be posted (if demo users can't use them). So I really don't know if tweaks are legal for demo or not
No authorised tweak style app will work with a demo account.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG