The online racing simulator
InSim Suggestions
(5 posts, started )
InSim Suggestions
Hey guys,

I wanted to make a few suggestions of what i would love to see in the future.
(Sorry if these have already been suggested i looked through the list of suggestions and didnt see these)

1) 3D Text for InSim buttons, just want to be able to use/create 3d text buttons like the ones above players cars, so we can use them on/around the track or even attach them to other cars. (also the ablity to color Insim Buttons rather than just Clear dark / light)

2) Teleportation: InSim to be able to teleport/move the players car to an x/y position on the map.

3) Moveable objects: Not sure if the current AXM allows InSim to edit/move/place objects but would be great to have some objects that InSim can move so we can make gates etc out of objects.

4) Programmable AI: the server can add AI and the ablity for InSim to create a course that the AI can follow or that it will follow to a certain x/y point, or in general just alot more control over the AI Vehicles, (IE Setting their name rather than AI1, set a skin + plate)

5) InSim Chat Control: the ability for InSim to stop/cease player messages so we can enable that 1 player can ignore another players messages or if somebody swears etc we can stop the whole chat going through or be able to parse the message and replace the swear with **** then let it send to the server.
1. That would be good to have it
2. Not possible to have it since local users can run insims without noticing the server admins by typing their /insim=port
3. AXM has this thing already but i never tried to work with it
4. Yes, that would be good at open tracks by following insim instruction of the X/Y path given
5. Ignoring chats lol...that would be good though

but hopefully this features would be rocking hard for us insim developers
i dont care aslong if it will work it will work good so.
im going further having a troll with aids all day long

Oh sorry beav, good ideas but i think teleporting wont work as long you have to put an object down and there are multiple ppl pitlaning etc. so the rest is fine
#4 - PoVo
The 3d text is a really good idea. It should be fairly easy to do for the devs since such a feature already exists with names above cars.

Teleporting isn't a great idea as such though. It would allow server owners to exploit the system and encourage cheating in races. An idea would be to teleport a player and perhaps freeze them for a few seconds so they can't drive away, which should prevent cheating.
Another suggestion i'd really like to see is

InSim to be able to detect when a player logged into a server with the admin password uses the kick or ban button in the connection list.

ACR has been half a step towards this as i can now log "/" commands

This is really needed in my server =)

InSim Suggestions
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG