The online racing simulator
So you turn on the TV...
(16 posts, started )
So you turn on the TV...
And there's a show on that you never watch, and the only time you've seen it before it was the same episode that's on now.

How often does that happen to you?
few times a week
Everytime I turn on the tv. So, once every 2 weeks maybe?
I only watch TV when I know some interesting program is on. And even then I prefer watch it online when I want and not when the channel wants.

Happens more often on this forum though...
#5 - kirmy
because i watch dave.....
I only turn on the TV to switch to my PC channel to watch downloaded videos.
Happens every now and then. I seldom watch TV (prefer to watch series and such from the computer), but when I do it's either commercials, borring programs, effing TV shop / Twins or replay of other stuff I saw last time I put on my TV.
Happens all the time, if my flatmate is here his TV is running more or less constantly in the background, on a commercial channel that seems to broadcast either How I Met Your Mother, Two and A Half Man, Big Bang Theory or advertising.

But the older I get the more I admire all the public channels (like Artè) which often have no ads at all. A film or series gets a whole lot better if there are no breaks every 15 minutes.
i don't, because i dont own a tv.
I look only for F1 and sometimes NASCAR and other motorsports, but now they have disappeared from finnish TV's (expect pay TV-channels, NO MONEY )
Happened a few times and then i completely stopped watching TV
What's this thing called 'TV'?
More often that what would be considered as normal xD

Everytime I see a Bones episode, it's the one Booth was kidnapped in a ship. Always.
*insert "killed the radio star" *
internet streaming killed the television set.
What about, how often does it happend to you that the first episode of a series is always the best episode?

So you turn on the TV...
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG