The online racing simulator
Force mode FTW.:monkey:
I dunno about you guys, but I use cinema view
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I dunno about you guys, but I use cinema view

I'm more for Google Street View, it has a 3D mode
Quote from Joku123 :Have you tried force mode?

what is that kid? a mode for kids where you are forced to use a cockpit view? lol that really is pathetic.Hay kiddo make sure to wear a helmet,you know it is a simulation....

kids -)

peace
Quote from TRKAC :what is that kid? a mode for kids where you are forced to use a cockpit view? lol that really is pathetic.Hay kiddo make sure to wear a helmet,you know it is a simulation....

kids -)

peace

No daddy, you can activate force mode by pressing F when you are on track. Some people say that it is unrealistic and gives you unfair advantage. I'd suggest you to try it out.

And yes, I do use helmet when I drive. You should do it too.

peace
Quote from Joku123 :No daddy, you can activate force mode by pressing F when you are on track. Some people say that it is unrealistic and gives you unfair advantage. I'd suggest you to try it out.

peace

Safety first!
Quote from Joku123 :No daddy, you can activate force mode by pressing F when you are on track. Some people say that it is unrealistic and gives you unfair advantage. I'd suggest you to try it out.

peace

I just tried that,that was funny,and everyone that uses that should have an advantage because playing a game with a view like that sucks
:feedtroll
Quote from Mustangman759 ::feedtroll

why would you post that? why should people not feed you? even trolls like you need to live -)

peace

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG