The online racing simulator
Again, I do not understand
(7 posts, started )
#1 - zede
car's setup, they must be inserted in lfs / data / Setups folder, but how then do I enable them? thanks in advance!
Simply go to Garage, select a car and then you can select the setup from the right column.
#3 - zede
Quote from Flame CZE :Simply go to Garage, select a car and then you can select the setup from the right column.

I tried, yes, but there are no other options than the ones in the past ..
Make sure your set is named correctly - e.g. XRG_myset.set
#5 - zede
Quote from Flame CZE :Make sure your set is named correctly - e.g. XRG_myset.set

did not help, it was all right ..
Hi, by any chance do you have more than two installations of LFS on your computer? For example, if you have two - you might be saving your setups in one and running the lfs.exe of the other; explaining why the setup(s) does not appear in the garage... Its been known to happen.

If you have named the set(s) correctly and saved them in LFS/data/setups, the only other thing I can think of is you have either viewing the garage of another car or haven't scrolled down the list of setups to see the one you just saved - but that does not seem too likely.
If you have installed LFS with the new setup, you can just double-click the files and it will add them to the game automatically.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG