The online racing simulator
Indonesian Translation
(16 posts, started )
Indonesian Translation
If the translation is checked and corrected by some people, I think you should contact the developers, so they can put it to the online translation system and possibly in the game officially.
#3 - ndiw
going to check it
Question. The online translation is only for the language.txt. But how about the other like help file (which is already there), training and documentation things, and update them? Just upload them here?
Hi akubosaan,

When you are logged into the online translation system you should see four orange buttons at the top :

IN-GAME TEXT, IN-GAME HELP, INSTALLER TEXT, LFS.NET TEXT

Only those four things can be edited online.

To be included in LFS, only the main and help texts need to be done. The other things are optional. If you would like to do the training lessons or any documents, you can upload them here and I can put them in the patch.

Thanks, Scawen
I see. (Wow, there's still plenty needed to be translated )
Thank you Scawen.

And some update...
Attached files
training_bahasa_indonesia.zip - 16 KB - 814 views
Thanks, I have put the training files in my patch folder.

I found one extra file though, you might want to delete it.

Testdrive - Race About_Indonesian.txt (edited in 2007)

After deleting that there is the correct number of files (38).
Documentation stuff...
Attached files
dokumen.zip - 131 KB - 826 views
Thank you for this! It's in my patch folder.

Are you happy for me to add your name on the credits screen? I see it at the bottom of the Autocross and Commands text files.
Um, yes. And yes, that's my name.

BTW, I have some little issues with the translation (well, I should say this earlier):

-3g_caps_spe I like to change this translation into "go to spectator" (or something like that, "MENUJU SPEKTATOR") but it doesn't fit 1 more letter.
-3a_selfunca This doesn't fit 1 more word "function" (" fungsi "). But I think it doesn't really matter ("Select to assign axis"?)
-3a_cspectat Somehow I can't find it in the game. What is this string and where does it show up (or how does it look like)?

Sorry for late reply...
Quote from akubosaan :Sorry for late reply...

No problem!

-3g_caps_spe - An extra 8 characters are now allowed on those 3g_caps_xxx words.

-3a_selfunca - An extra 16 characters are now allowed.

-3a_cspectat - I've made this clearer now - there is a new section in the translation system - "Messages about things you can't do" - I think you'll see what I mean.

One question for you - when to set Indonesian as the default language. Obviously, if Windows reports that LANG_INDONESIAN is the computer's language. But apparently it's similar to Malay... so would it be a good idea to select Indonesian as the default language if a computer has LANG_MALAY as it's language, or would they prefer English? Are there any other languages that should use Indonesian as a good replacement? Here is a list of the ones that may be reported by Windows :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-u ... /windows/desktop/dd318693

Thanks, Scawen
A little off-topic here, but it would be good to have these lines a bit longer as well, because a full Czech translation does not fit in there now. I’d like to have at least 11 characters there.

3a_ptp_locl
3a_ptp_remt
3a_ptp_lcai
3a_ptp_rmai

Thanks in advance.
Ok, added 4 characters to those strings.

Also increased the interface screen options limits by 4 characters. That screen will need checking when the patch is released because the available width is less than the other options screens.
Indonesian is now released for testing in test patch 0.6B5.

It should be automatically selected if your computer is set to Indonesian.

Thank you for this very complete translation!

I hope you get some good feedback.

Indonesian Translation
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG