The online racing simulator
If the 6.013 its not released yet how is possible that this server :1-1 DELTA™ Drift Public 6.0.1.3 runs that o.O ?
Quote from sarxes :If the 6.013 its not released yet how is possible that this server :1-1 DELTA™ Drift Public 6.0.1.3 runs that o.O ?

Lapper 6.0.1.3 was already released but has been withdrawn to fix/change several things.
I hope it will be back soon.
There is any progressline where is the new and final release will came ?
Quote from sarxes :There is any progressline where is the new and final release will came ?

Not that I know of.
Kravy took over the project from Gai-Luron, who took it over from Monkey on hot tin roof a long time ago.
Kravy said that the work was nearly finished for this release, but that was over a week ago.
On the other hand, he is doing this in his spare time and voluntary, so who are we to push him in any way
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Not that I know of.
Kravy took over the project from Gai-Luron, who took it over from Monkey on hot tin roof a long time ago.
Kravy said that the work was nearly finished for this release, but that was over a week ago.
On the other hand, he is doing this in his spare time and voluntary, so who are we to push him in any way

Push away...The binary is fixed so its just teh lpr addons that I'm working on, so if you want I can release the .exe with the bare lprs you need to run it and then post the addons as they become available.

mainly the pitboard is what I'm trying to fix as it needed a lot of work.
Alright I've put up a new zip file with some of the in-work modules disabled (like the pitboard).

At least it'll let people get on and play with some of the new bits.

In an upcoming release I'm going to modify the way it does set up where the first time someone logs on with the admin password, they will be taken to the Membership Admin screen (!ma) where they will then have to set their privledges and anyone else.

That will get rid of the group text files...acxtually I just had an idea to create a generic GUI module to allow creation of groups and to add or remove people from them. That will wait for later.

have fun and let me know any issues
Quote from Krayy :Push away...The binary is fixed so its just teh lpr addons that I'm working on, so if you want I can release the .exe with the bare lprs you need to run it and then post the addons as they become available.

mainly the pitboard is what I'm trying to fix as it needed a lot of work.

Excelent work mate ! Keep going on !!!! I'm just waiting the new release of lapper !!! All the best !!!
Thanks for the re-release of 6.0.1.3
I couldn't find the changes, do yo have quick changelog please?
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Thanks for the re-release of 6.0.1.3
I couldn't find the changes, do yo have quick changelog please?

Only change was a logic fix to how the voting system worked so that you need to run X laps before being able to vote (if you want).

Main mods were to the number of lprs and which ones are active by default. As I said, the inactive lprs should be considered betas for the momnet and we'll update them as we go. Actually if we create a new thread for lprs and put each one in its own post, we can track changes better.
I have a problem if i click on the Who tab in !help menu, its shows always an error in the left up corner.
Attached images
problem.png
Quote from sarxes :I have a problem if i click on the Who tab in !help menu, its shows always an error in the left up corner.

That was a debug messagage in the cif/info_who.lpr file...just search for the privMsg line with "id is" in it and comment it out
Sorry for the delay in fishing the addons...I've had a new work laptop and am still trying to configure it.

Updated pitboard.lpr will be posted next week
Awesome work Krayy, looking forward to the updates!
There is any way too show the laps done under CIF in who tab with distance done in KM ? Because in autocross layout the lapper doesnt count these data.
Attached images
laps.png
Assuming you have a start point and a finish line, then the number of laps should be recorded.

LFS doesn't have a path or a way to measure your track layout, so probably the miles/kilometres will always stay at zero. May be the same for X and Y track layouts too.
Attached images
Laps but no miles.jpg
Hi guys,

laptop rebuild is done now and my team has started racing again (LFSNZ), so I now have a reason to step up the development stuff.

A couple of you had issues with running 6.0.1.3 under Mono as I had done the last compile using Visual Studio. I am now using Monodevelop to do the compiles so that should help compatability for the next version.

Which means....6.0.1.4 should be available soon.

I'll keep you posted.
Why LFS cant measure the distance driven on track without start or finish or any chack point ? The cruise servers doesnt have any start point or finish and the lapper could track the distance. The drift skill meter cant measure too.
Any progress on Lapper version 6.0.1.4 ?
Since the seasons on my servers have ended now, it would be a good time to try to migrate Lapper.
See post #1 for 6.014 release.

Let me know any bugs or oddities that you find.
IS_MTC - could not find destination

Quote from [Audi TT] :
IS_MTC - could not find destination

Anything in the error logs?

They are found in LFSLapper/<instance>/logs/<ip address>-<port>-err.log
Quote from Krayy :Anything in the error logs?

They are found in LFSLapper/<instance>/logs/<ip address>-<port>-err.log

No. See screenshot. Messages shot when exit one driver.
Attached images
lfs_00000180.jpg
Quote from [Audi TT] :No. See screenshot. Messages shot when exit one driver.

Could you please copy & paste the contents of your OnDisconnect event from inside the LFSLapper.lpr file, e.g.:

<?php 
Event OnDisConnect
$userName$reason # Player event

globalMsg langEngine "%{main_left_server}%"$userName ));
EndEvent
?>

Quote from Krayy :Could you please copy & paste the contents of your OnDisconnect event from inside the LFSLapper.lpr file, e.g.:

<?php 
Event OnDisConnect

EndEvent
?>

copy & paste from the LFSLapper.lpr file

<?php 
Event OnDisConnect

EndEvent
?>

Quote from [Audi TT] :copy & paste from the LFSLapper.lpr file

<?php 
Event OnDisConnect

EndEvent
?>

Try commenting out teh GlobalMsg in the event and reloading to see if you get the same issue as there may not be a matching message in the Russian language section

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG