The online racing simulator
Old F1 Cars (1970's)
(8 posts, started )
Old F1 Cars (1970's)
I know this is a long shot but does anybody know if anyone has made any of these old Formula One cars?

Niki Lauda's 1976 Ferrari
Jackie Stewart/Francios Cevert 1973 Tyrell Cosworth 006
Jochen Rindht's 1970 Lotus (Gold Leaf)
Any Mantra cars.

Also if anyone has been awesome enough to create the old Monza or Spa circuits (Pre 1970) this would also be awesome.

I'm using the newest version of LFS, 0.6b

Thanks and happy racing.

Xiao Bai.
I'm afraid it's impossible in LFS to create custom cars (not only changing the visual model) and tracks at the moment.
Ok, thanks for you help anyway.

Xiao Bai.
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm afraid it's impossible in LFS to create custom cars (not only changing the visual model) and tracks at the moment.

tracks, agree. cars? what have you been living in a cave? you can edit quite about every value you like, and to make the car look like one wanted, you have vob mods.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :tracks, agree. cars? what have you been living in a cave? you can edit quite about every value you like, and to make the car look like one wanted, you have vob mods.

Yes, using a Tweak. But it does not come as one single file to be installed. But it's almost useless in online racing. You can only go to some modified servers I guess.
Well it's possible now, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait to get it!
Well, there is one 1965 F1 car already, and few others in the making, so stay tuned Wink
Quote from Brixxed :Well it's possible now, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait to get it!

Don't forget to buy S3 license, otherwise mods won't be available for you Frown

Old F1 Cars (1970's)
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG