The online racing simulator
lfs 500 servers issue ?
(7 posts, started )
lfs 500 servers issue ?
hey guys could you help me ,i just spent ages making a layout and bought a server on 500 servers and i am trying to drive on the layout on the server but cant what do i have to do to be able to get it on the server ?
#4 - Bean0
The Devs run this forum, LFS.net, LFSWorld, and the LFS Shop.

Occasionally they will host a server for a one-off event, but pretty much all servers you will race on are provided by the community.
None of the servers are run by LFS developers, all of them are independent. Issues with specific servers or server providers should always be dealt with the people associated with those servers. A quick Google or a forum search can usually help you with figuring out who to contact.

Technical problems relating to running the client or server yourself can be addressed here. Not sure if that made sense. If you look at what sot of threads there are in this section you'll get an idea.
okay thanks
Quote from stevenkelman :hey guys could you help me ,i just spent ages making a layout and bought a server on 500 servers and i am trying to drive on the layout on the server but cant what do i have to do to be able to get it on the server ?

Once in that folder, you will see all the standard LFS track layouts.

Click on the Upload button (the one with the green arrow), and browse to your own pc's LFS/Data/Layout folder, and choose the file/layout you've just made, and this will load it onto the server.

Or if you know how to use ftp, then you can use that method for loading a file in the correct directory.

Run LFS in multiplayer mode and see if you can choose your layout when in the garage screen.

If you don't see it, go on track / autocross area, go into SHIFT U mode, and load the layout you want.

Because this layout has been saved on the server, it will still be there even when you log out.

lfs 500 servers issue ?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG