The online racing simulator
MiniFBM Series 2012: Signups

MiniFBM Series 2012 - Signups

To sign up for the MiniFBM 2012 Series, fill out this Google Form.

Check what numbers are already taken and see other signups at this Google Document

To Edit your entry for the 2012 MiniFBM Series, make a post here informing us of your change - we will reference your entry by the username of the poster making the update.

No new entries will be accepted during the time from 18:00 UTC on the Saturday prior to a round until 18:00 UTC on the Monday following a round.

Entries are accepted on a rolling basis at any other times.

New Dimension Racing reserve the right to reject any entry at any time, for any reason.
Insta-sign

Edit: I want 06 not 6, why has it automatically changed
To quote my maths teacher. AHOU!
Quote from aroX123 :Insta-sign

Edit: I want 06 not 6, why has it automatically changed

It'll be regarded as 06 officially anyway so it won't matter - no one can take 06, since you've taken 6, just like if it actually was 06 no one could take 6.
-
(CSF) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
-
(J@tko) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
-
(CSF) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
-
(dekojester) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by dekojester : no clutter plz :|
Quote from dekojester :It'll be regarded as 06 officially anyway so it won't matter - no one can take 06, since you've taken 6, just like if it actually was 06 no one could take 6.

10-4, understood.
#6 - m4tty
Hello, sorry but there are some mistake on our registration.

You can make these changes?

- 23 G. Rotello italia-sklero 58 Italy Playerzone (PLZ). Change G.Rotello To Gianluca Rotello

- 31 A. Guzzaloni Lex977 10 Italy Playerzone Team. Change A.Guzzaloni to Alessandro Guzzaloni

There are 2 registration of lex977 and ZyXEL delete one please.

Please change also Playerzone (PLZ) and PlayerZone to Playerzone Team.

Thank you, again
Quote from m4tty :Hello, sorry but there are some mistake on our registration.

You can make these changes?

- 23 G. Rotello italia-sklero 58 Italy Playerzone (PLZ). Change G.Rotello To Gianluca Rotello

- 31 A. Guzzaloni Lex977 10 Italy Playerzone Team. Change A.Guzzaloni to Alessandro Guzzaloni

There are 2 registration of lex977 and ZyXEL delete one please.

Please change also Playerzone (PLZ) and PlayerZone to Playerzone Team.

Thank you, again

Those are all done, thanks.
Somehow I forgot to write my surname. Please rewrite to Edgaras Celkys
Quote from markantonio :Somehow I forgot to write my surname. Please rewrite to Edgaras Celkys

That's been fixed.
@dekojester Thank you mate
#11 - adin
please delete #32 driver from the event thanks
Hello. Please write my to team "Lithuanian Team". And I saw that "Patryk Koltowski patryk_dk" registered with the same number then mine.
i wanna race this fbm, but i have a problem, i need to know what time is there? or what time the rece start? i am from colombia and we use GMT time and we are -5, and i wanna know it.
Quote from Capo-010-IFVA :i wanna race this fbm, but i have a problem, i need to know what time is there? or what time the rece start? i am from colombia and we use GMT time and we are -5, and i wanna know it.

UTC is GMT. GMT was the world time until 1925, since then UTC is the official world time. In military use z-time or zulu-time is describing the same time zone. GMT, however, is still used in various contexts and even describes summer time in some parts of the world, that's why UTC should be used to avoid such missunderstandings.

Quote :No new entries will be accepted during the time from 18:00 UTC on the Saturday prior to a round until 18:00 UTC on the Monday following a round.

No new entries will be accepted during the time from 13:00 UTC-5 on the Saturday prior to a round until 13:00 UTC-5 on the Monday following a round.
could someone change my team to Scuderia GP
Signed! Cu next Sunday.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
Entry edit: please set my number to #25 instead of #22, I didn't see that was already picked up.
Thanks!
25 is already taken
unless you mean #22 instead of 25?
also could RedBullet be removed from Last Lap Motorsports he is not on our team
Quote from Locovich :Entry edit: please set my number to #25 instead of #22, I didn't see that was already picked up.
Thanks!

Hi, that's my number. You can pay me for it if you would like.
i sing-in
Quote from Capo-010-IFVA :i sing-in

I don't see you in the list. Have you entered your details into the form in the opening post?
no one has yet changed my team. could someone?
Quote from adin :please delete #32 driver from the event thanks

Driver removed.

Quote from markantonio :Hello. Please write my to team "Lithuanian Team". And I saw that "Patryk Koltowski patryk_dk" registered with the same number then mine.

Team name changed, driver in number conflict will be notified.

Quote from teppo.jr :could someone change my team to Scuderia GP

Team name changed.

Quote from vipex123 :Am an ass, I forgot I'd already signed up, please disregard number 54 application.

Duplicate application deleted.

Quote from Locovich :Entry edit: please set my number to #25 instead of #22, I didn't see that was already picked up.
Thanks!

#22 an #25 is already taken, please select another.

Quote from Mustangman759 :
also could RedBullet be removed from Last Lap Motorsports he is not on our team

Driver RedBullett entry left, deleted team affiliation.

All drivers with a number conflict will be notified via PM to ensure notice given.
Please remove #15 Maik Paluch from the signup list.

Changed my signup to #16.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG