The online racing simulator
This country is breaking my balls!
(117 posts, started )
Ok, so I guess after Greece, Belgium will be next.

Those damn politicians are taxing and raising everything, approving stupid laws to let the normal working people (le me) pay even more!

I don't think they are actually aware of what they are doing at the moment and i'm seriously thinking of selling allmost everything I have and moving very far away!
I've had enough of this stupid country, it's stupid laws, it's retarded citizens. We have to bust our balls to get something decent and when a imigrant comes, they just let them in and give em money! WTF?!

Now, for a serious thing..
Moving to the USA, how hard is it and what has to be done for it?

Can anyone help me out what is involved?
Move to random country, become citizen there, then become a immigrant in belgium, profit.
>Complains about immigrants
>Wants to move to another country.

See my avatar.
you could have had a point until your blatant xenophobia showed its ugly behind
USA isn't much different

Those who make the laws have money because it takes millions of $$$ to get elected. That's the whole problem. People who have money rarely understand how life really works for the average person.

Is there a solution to this problem? Yes. Will it EVER happen? No. Rich people want it to be this way, and they have all of the power (money IS power guys, it's just a politically correct way of saying power)
Well, you could come here to Canada... it is fairly '' easy '' compared to some other countries. If the French can come here and become an immigrant just like anybody else, i dont think that it will be much difficult for someone coming from Belgium...

all i know is that if you are young and have some kind of advanced studies, you have high chances of making it....... the only problem is the government ( conservative ) and the metric shit ton of useless hippies.

( hint: I moved here to Montreal about 10 years ago)
USA is pretty close to the same, so I'd bypass us. Plus moving here makes you gain 10kg on average.
Quote from Scrabby :Those damn politicians are taxing and raising everything, approving stupid laws to let the normal working people (le me) pay even more!

Is it different anywhere else?
Quote from PMD9409 :Plus moving here makes you gain 10kg on average.

Understatement

That being said, that wouldn't be a bad thing for some people.

I weigh 145lbs, so I'd hate to move away and lose weight
Yep.

Greece was first. More to come... But there won't be help for any of them I suppose. It's the same in my country, in country up to me, next to me... I have a friend who moved to the USA just like you wish to, he spent there almost 8 years of his life trying to accommodate - after 8 years he simply went back, sold everything he gained in USA and just said that life here (Slovakia) is better. I don't wanna spoil the shit on the USA though, I've never been there myself. It's just my friend's story.
Quote from Scrabby :

Now, for a serious thing..
Moving to the USA, how hard is it and what has to be done for it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FAIL!

As always our southern neighbors are pretty funny in thinking and saying the most ridiculous things.

If you DON'T want to be somewhere in this world then it's in the USofA.

With a budget deficit of 60% (yes s-i-x-t-y!) a debt to GDP ratio reaching 100% and a staggering number of jobless people (25% according to http://www.shadowstats.com/ )

What in the world do you think it's the best option to heading that way?

Nobody studied economics these days? Does anybody studied anything serious I sometimes wonder.
With the exception of Germany, the entire eurozone is ****ed. And Germany is the only exception because instead of playing nice and pretending they could support a social-democracy like every one else did, they went full retard with neoliberalism when the wall was brought down.

Unless one can move to Norway, Denmark, Canada and perhaps Sweden, there's very little hope for our faux-Dutch friend.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Unless one can move to Norway, Denmark, Canada and perhaps Sweden, there's very little hope for our faux-Dutch friend.

Woohoo! We made the list!

I love Canada, but I could see myself quite happy in all the other countries from that sentence as well. Don't think I'd want to live anywhere but those four.
I've always wondered how Canada could stay so civilized while a bunch of idiots ran the country right next to it.
You could move to Belarus. Last time I checked through their official sources they have absolutely no problems there with anything.
hell ye,im leaving usa soon,going to uk !
Quote from cargame.nl :Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FAIL!

As always our southern neighbors are pretty funny in thinking and saying the most ridiculous things.

If you DON'T want to be somewhere in this world then it's in the USofA.

With a budget deficit of 60% (yes s-i-x-t-y!) a debt to GDP ratio reaching 100% and a staggering number of jobless people (25% according to http://www.shadowstats.com/ )

What in the world do you think it's the best option to heading that way?

Nobody studied economics these days? Does anybody studied anything serious I sometimes wonder.

Unemployment rate in USA is 8.3% and an average income of 41,000 usd. Personally I think our country is fine
Scrabby, you think you are bad? I can assure you here in Portugal, things are a bit worst. We are the next on the line to become like Greece im a fraid ....and i cant even believe how are we still standing......

But i will show you some facts about our little corrupted country :

Minimum wage : Greece - 860€
Belgium - 1390€
Portugal - 580€

We have an unempleyd list of about 17% of all population that is above 18 years old( and is only the legal part, the ones above 18 that dont even bother to sign up for job dont show here ). We have about 10 million habitants, and slightly more then 1 million is out of job.....

The government raised taxes on everything, and even the basic food that was with a 7% tax now its 24% ( im talking about the simplest things like bread, milk, etc...). They cutted everyone xmas bonus and summer bonus, and they steal about 24% of our monthly income ( including social security ) but they say we wont have any rights to retirement plan money ( but we still pay it every freaking month ).....

The cost of living here is the same as living in france, food costs the same, clothes cost the same, our gasoline/diesel rised from 0,9€/0.7€ per litre to 1,9€/1,5€ per litre in less then 6 years.

Every company is firing ppl....we are selling debt to everyone in the world, but mostly to the chinese!! ( i fear that, i really do, no offense to chinese ppl ). We are already recieving help from Europe, those money help packs, and 80% of the money goes to pay the debt of PRIVATE bank institutions. Our anuall brute country income goes to those banks too.

Our politicians are corrupt, last month our prime minister bought a mercedes E class brabus worth 180,000€, and they spent a total of 7,5 million updating theyr car fleet ( they renew that every year, and they dont buy renaults or citroens, they always go to BMW's, Mercedes, Audis.....all always top of the line)

I could go on for hours......but i think you got the picture. In short words, the politicians and the banks are sucking all the money in, and making the low/medium class pay the debts of our country. We are sufering...ALOT...yet i dont really understanad how come anyone hasnt killed any minister or bank director yet...i dont understand why we dont go to the streets and cause caos...we just go with the flow and take the punishement quietly......its very sad .

Im sorry for the long post, most of your wont even bother to read it and i dont blame you, but i just wanted to show you things are not yet quite bad for those sides, but i fear its just a matter of time
Quote from e2mustang :hell ye,im leaving usa soon,going to uk !

Are u actually or just wish U were ?
Quote from PMD9409 :I've always wondered how Canada could stay so civilized while a bunch of idiots ran the country right next to it.

It's kind of like how seeing a homeless person makes you want to work harder. I guess.
Quote from el pibe :Well, you could come here to Canada... it is fairly '' easy '' compared to some other countries. If the French can come here and become an immigrant just like anybody else, i dont think that it will be much difficult for someone coming from Belgium...

all i know is that if you are young and have some kind of advanced studies, you have high chances of making it....... the only problem is the government ( conservative ) and the metric shit ton of useless hippies.

( hint: I moved here to Montreal about 10 years ago)

I can speak English and French (well enough to ask "How do I get out of Quebéc"), am young, did all but one semester in college before dropping out, am used to the metric system - how good are my chances of making it into Canada?
Quote from e2mustang :i am,in early may

Why on earth would you want to come to this mega expensive, over taxed, mass unemployment shithole?

Life isn't going to be any better in the UK compared to the US at the moment.
Go to Estonia, that's not totally ****ed up.

(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG