The online racing simulator
Use of clutch
(77 posts, started )
Quote from Matrixi :TagForce, I didn't ask moderators to ban him. Just to take a look at the whole situation on hand and judge themself what to do They if anyone will know if the person is licensed or not.

I like the way you defend new people TagForce, but accepting some people who are crackers and come posting and asking for help in official forums isn't right imo, even if they decide to buy the game in X amount of days/weeks. When they have the license nicely written under their name, they will get my full support.

Sorry, I am cruel, but some action must be taken in the whole cracker situation in the forums. You can't just go patting them in the back and begging them to buy S2. We will see how this case will advance.

My apologies... It seemed as though you were asking for a ban.

I'm not accepting people who are crackers... I simply ignore their questions (about LFS, that is). And I agree we should act on people who are crackers...
It's just that I think a different approach might be a little more fair to all involved.

It's just a fact that there is a crack for Q (and U will be here shortly, count on it), and people will use it, whether they want to buy it or not.
Just make it a rule to not help demo racers with S2 license questions until they show S2 licensed. And tell them that. Either they go away because they won't get help, or buy a license to get help... That's about all we can do...
why is he playing the older version of lfs?

Use of clutch
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG