The online racing simulator
Free licnese plsss!!!
(27 posts, started )
Free licnese plsss!!!
Can i got a free license somewhere?? Its there anyone who does not play more LFS but he/she have a license???' Plsssss i wish play s1 or s2 multiplayer!

Thanks...
No.
There are 2 guys giving vouchers away in this forum lately,but since you haven't bothered to try online the same old freely available demo,most likely they won't give anything to you.
Quote from Eclipsed :There are 2 guys giving vouchers away in this forum lately,but since you haven't bothered to try online the same old freely available demo,most likely they won't give anything to you.

Who is this guys... pls tell me
Quote from Antonio_Jurkic :Who is this guys... pls tell me

You haven't even been racing in the demo for a month. The people who have been getting these licenses have thousands of kilometers and years of time on demo. Sorry dude, but you're probably not going to get it (because you really don't deserve it).
#7 - sjava
Quote from shashdev :You haven't even been racing in the demo for a month.

Actually he hasn't been racing at all until today - had round zeros in his online stats,now there are 33km!
According to the rules, you are not allowed to use someone else's licence. 3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
But it doesn't say anything about e-mail and paypal password!
Quote from Antonio_Jurkic :Can i got a free license somewhere?? Its there anyone who does not play more LFS but he/she have a license???' Plsssss i wish play s1 or s2 multiplayer!

Thanks...

Have you tried the game already?
^^^

i can has free s2 please?
Quote from Franky.S :i can has free s2 please?

No, you can has cheezburger!
Also, I think the cake is a lie...
Quote from shashdev :You haven't even been racing in the demo for a month. The people who have been getting these licenses have thousands of kilometers and years of time on demo. Sorry dude, but you're probably not going to get it (because you really don't deserve it).

Invalid statement. I had about 2kms driven, asked nicely for an s2, got it. It's all about the approach and what mood the givers in.
#17 - PoVo
Quote from Antonio_Jurkic :Can i got a free license somewhere?? Its there anyone who does not play more LFS but he/she have a license???' Plsssss i wish play s1 or s2 multiplayer!

Thanks...

Bring lerts back to LFS and ill buy you one.
Ill give u free LFS if u sent a pic of ur mums jugs with my name on them...
@ to Antonio_Jurkic

Can I ask, do you use Force mode?

Thanks...

Get a job, afford cool stuff.
Quote from theirishnoob :Bring lerts back to LFS and ill buy you one.

He is a regular visitor on the WKD Cruise Server

Free licnese plsss!!!
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG