The online racing simulator
Quote from Pela74 :Mafia Racing Skin.

rear wing end plates are not the actual wings, but the sides of the rear wing. Please change it, then I can accept the skin
Quote from TFalke55 : rear wing end plates are not the actual wings, but the sides of the rear wing. Please change it, then I can accept the skin

But different wing colours do make them substantially different Shirley, so they should be accepted as they are?
He just changed then from what I last saw
Quote from TFalke55 : rear wing end plates are not the actual wings, but the sides of the rear wing. Please change it, then I can accept the skin

Sry but i can´t undestend, i Have to change the color of the sides too?

c) If two or more cars of a team have substantially identical liveries, the rear wing end plates shall have different colors.

Only the rear wing end!!!!!
Quote from Pela74 :Sry but i can´t undestend, i Have to change the color of the sides too?

c) If two or more cars of a team have substantially identical liveries, the rear wing end plates shall have different colors.

The ends of the rear wings are the sides, not the back.

[crap Spanish]tiene que cambiar la izquieda y la derecha de la wing (don't know the spanish for that :P) donde tiene el numero actualmente, no es el fondo[/crap spanish]
Quote from Pela74 :Sry but i can´t undestend, i Have to change the color of the sides too?

The parts I've circled should have different colors, not the actual wings.

Edit: J@tko is fat :C
Attached images
End_plate.JPG
Quote from J@tko :The ends of the rear wings are the sides, not the back.

[crap Spanish]tiene que cambiar la izquieda y la derecha de la wing (don't know the spanish for that :P) donde tiene el numero actualmente, no es el fondo[/crap spanish]

yes thk
non-sponsor version, might be uploading sponsored version after a few races
Attached images
FOX_LEM_87.jpg
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
CoRe Racing Skins:
Attached images
FOX_CoReLFSCL_70_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_71_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_72_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_73_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_30_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_31_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_32_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_33_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_34_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_35_R1.jpg
FOX_CoReLFSCL_74_R1.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :CoRe Racing Skins (will be updated with the last three later):

edit: let me know if 73 and 33 are too similar. I think they're pretty visually distinct, but others might disagree.

... Ben, you made some borderline skins there I've been comparing the #33 and #73 the past 20 minutes in LFS Viewer. I do not want to creat a precedent here, but I would accept the skins. Just one thing I noticed while comparing, the line which climbs up to the top of the engine cover - surrounding the LFSCART Logo - is broken in the #33. I don't know if it is wanted, but as you put quiet some work into the skins, I wanted to tell you.
The line is broken on all of the skins, but I appreciate your attention to detail.
Attached images
FOX_arcolcl.jpg
Team America´s Skins
Attached images
FOX_americuryi.jpg
FOX_amerienanoi.jpg
FOX_amerinicoi.jpg
FOX_amerivinsui.jpg
Quote from nsaitcevsky :Team America´s Skins

Need number on the nose of the car; Need the rear wing ENDPLATES (not the actual wing element itself) to be a unique colour scheme.
All 10(!) CoRe skins uploaded now.
-
(mariuszek22) DELETED by mariuszek22
Llm #26
Attached images
FOX_LL3M.m.jachnaa.jpg
I alreay put it up in post above
My3id Gaming
My3id Gaming skins:
Attached images
FOX_LFSC_3id_18.jpg
FOX_LFSC_3id_36.jpg
FOX_LFSC_3id_56.jpg
FOX_LFSC_3id_89.jpg
Savage SimSports team' skinpack for NDR LFSCART Light Series:

#44 Juho Räsänen, Finlandia
#55 Karl Raudsepp, Estonia
#66 Skrajūns Drambliox, Lithuania
#77 Skirmantas Stankevičius, Lithuania
#64 Martin Kapal, Czech Republic

Edited: New skin (#64). 2012-04-15
Attached images
FOX_SAVAGE12_44.jpg
FOX_SAVAGE12_55.jpg
FOX_SAVAGE12_77.jpg
FOX_SAVAGE12_66.jpg
FOX_SAVAGE12_64.jpg
How hard can it be to resize to 2048 and attach it to the forum?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG