The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2012: Skins

LFSCART Light Series 2012 - Skins

Post your skins for LFSCART Light Series 2012 here!

For your courtesy, a reminder of the Skin rules here:

1. All skins must fulfill the requirements as specified in the NDR sporting code, Article II.3, with the following additions:
a) Cars entered by a team may be presented in substantially different liveries
b) The driver's name and national flag must be placed onto both sides of the engine cover.
c) If two or more cars of a team have substantially identical liveries, the rear wing end plates shall have different colors.
2. All skins must also contain all elements required by the published skin kit.
3. Failure to run a correct skin will result in a loss of all Owner's Points for that round.

The appropriate NDR Sporting Code Reference:

II.3.1.b.2. For open-cockpit, winged cars (e.g. formula cars): Rear wing end plates, nose of car (oriented to be read when facing the car from the front)

Skinkit attached, NDR logo and series logo provided as a courtesy.
Attached files
LFSCARTLight2012_Skinkit.zip - 354.9 KB - 347 views
I've put my number on the nose bit further back and to the left, because it was poorly visible in multiple colours on that stripe. If it's not ok, let me know.

Also thx to Rony for great skin.
Attached images
FOX_KidLLCS.jpg
Quote from Kid222 :I've put my number on the nose bit further back and to the left, because it was poorly visible in multiple colours on that stripe. If it's not ok, let me know.

Also thx to Rony for great skin.

doesn't clash with the rules. As long as it can be easily read (in perspective towards the nose of the car) it is good, and in this case it is. We do not enforce any symmetry
Quote from Kid222 :I've put my number on the nose bit further back and to the left, because it was poorly visible in multiple colours on that stripe.

Or you could place it in middle and blend with some outer glow or stroke.

Anyway - can I use my last years Speedweeks skin? Name isn't on engine cover like it's now requested...
Quote from Eclipsed :Or you could place it in middle and blend with some outer glow or stroke.

Anyway - can I use my last years Speedweeks skin? Name isn't on engine cover like it's now requested...

I shall make an image defining where the name will be accepted as placed on the engine cover later today or tommorow.
Quote from Eclipsed :Or you could place it in middle and blend with some outer glow or stroke.

Too lazy to do that. /ot
My unfinished skin
Attached images
FOX_LRTcart13.jpg
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
-
Attached images
FOX_25LLM.jpg
Registration done yet? Looks like fun.
-
Quote from dekojester :I shall make an image defining where the name will be accepted as placed on the engine cover later today or tommorow.

You sure? Well,tomorrow is still tomorrow...
Quote from Eclipsed :You sure? Well,tomorrow is still tomorrow...

No never be sure until it actually happens. Doing that slipped my mind actually.
Ident-Racing Team Skins
p.s. I don't know if you will accept it here but I have completed my PB time at BL1, Cheers
Attached images
FOX_JProvost_NDR.jpg
FOX_LPolden_NDR.jpg
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Ident-Racing Team Skins
p.s. I don't know if you will accept it here but I have completed my PB time at BL1, Cheers

Rule V.1.c) (see opening post) is violated therefore the skins are not accepted.
Quote from TFalke55 :Rule V.1.c) (see opening post) is violated therefore the skins are not accepted.

Ok sorry it will be changed tomorrow
-
Ident-Racing Skin Resubmitted.
Attached images
FOX_JProvost_NDR.jpg
FOX_LPolden_NDR.jpg
Quote from RoamerF1 :drunkteam drivers skins

Violation of the following rules found on all skins:

First: LFSCART Light Series 2012 Rulebook: Article V, 1c)
Quote :If two or more cars of a team have substantially identical liveries, the rear wing end plates shall have different colors.

Second: NDR Sporting Code: Article II, 3.1.b.2)

Quote :For open-cockpit, winged cars (e.g. formula cars): Rear wing end plates, nose of car (oriented to be read when facing the car from the front)

Skin is missing number on nose as required, there is also no difference in rear wing endplates as required.
-
-
My skin. Thanks to Gav for making it!
Attached images
FOX_LLWS_76.jpg
#20 llm
Attached images
FOX_20LLM.jpg
#96 - got my laziness aside and updated my old skin,as Deko is too busy to answer about the old one...
Attached images
FOX_Rony-2012-LCART.jpg
-
(nsaitcevsky) DELETED by nsaitcevsky
Quote from nsaitcevsky :This is Team Americas Skin

You need to post the skin for each car, following the stated regulations. This is required so we may generate a skinpack, so drivers may have the skins already on their computers prior to the race, among other purposes.
Angry Angus Racing #38 / 90
Attached images
FOX_JayEyeBeeNDR.jpg
FOX_wody21NDR.jpg
FOX_jmeadeNDR.jpg
FOX_rlebNDR.jpg
Mafia Racing Skin.

Erased skin Car N° 80.
Attached images
FOX_MR_05_NDR.jpg
FOX_MR_86_NDR.jpg
FOX_MR_14_NDR.jpg