The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 2 (Official Pre-qualifying Results)
Official pre-qualifying results for round 2: HERE
Unofficial pre-qualifying results for round 2: HERE

Penalties:
#105 A.Loginov - Using wrong number in qualification. (+1 sec)

Other:
O.Rinne - Used already an existing number.
N.Puntola - Used already an existing number.

It was my fault though, since I hadn't updated the list and didn't tell them the numbers were already taken, so no penalty added, but you must change your numbers in the sign-up thread and notify me about it before the race tomorrow.

TOP64 move to the official qualification, which will be held tomorrow (Thursday) at 19:00 UTC. (20min hard core qualification.)
PM's with the info for TOP64 drivers will be sent today.

Since there was only 58 drivers who qualified, I filled the rest of the 6 spots with the drivers from Round 1 depending on their points in the standings. They will have a chance to participate without pre-qualifiying.

Also, if you know that you won't be able to attend the race, please let me know, so maybe the rest of the drivers in the "reserve" list want to drive.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Sorry, I accidentally deleted you when I was changing places between you and M.Rukmanis and added another driver twice, so didn't notice there was less drivers than supposed to be.

You are there now. And thanks for telling.

Oh, and I can't put airio back in server, because the 500servers control panel is not working AGAIN, so sorry for that also!
Quote from andRo. :Sorry, I accidentally deleted you when I was changing places between you and M.Rukmanis and added another driver twice, so didn't notice there was less drivers than supposed to be.

You are there now. And thanks for telling.

np Thanks
Sadly tomorrow evening looks like a bust for me, so I'll opt out now to give someone else a spot...
Okay, thanks for notifying - next driver in the line is #102 K.Kontio.
Same for me. Sorry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG