The online racing simulator
btjunkie.org down...
(29 posts, started )
btjunkie.org down...
So you can't download pirated Photoshop now?
Aww, sucks.
#3 - HVS5b
ultra-booooo
Scuze me, who's btjunkie?

Never used it thus couldn't care less.
#5 - 5haz
Quote from Bose321 :Scuze me, who's btjunkie?

Never used it thus couldn't care less.

Thanks for telling us all this vital information.
Torrent trackers come and go... Next!
Quote from E.Reiljans :So you can't download pirated Photoshop now?
Aww, sucks.

F*ck Photoshop or other software crap, it was my number one source for US-TV Series and Cartoons!
I recommend eztv for the tv show needs ^^
Quote from 5haz :Thanks for telling us all this vital information.

Oh hi, just stating an opinion. Good thing not everyone is a dick like you.
It's not an opinion.
Quote from MataGyula :I recommend eztv for the tv show needs ^^

Thanks for being constructive!

A lot of people only seem to come here for bitching...
Quote from cargame.nl :It's not an opinion.

Well, it's a fact then.

Anyway, there are plenty (better) alternatives so I don't see why this is such a loss.
#13 - 5haz
Quote from Bose321 :Oh hi, just stating an opinion. Good thing not everyone is a dick like you.

I hate to break it to you like this, but your 'opinion' is of absolutely no value to anyone. Stop acting like people are desperate to hear your every thought, because they're not.
Quote from 5haz :I hate to break it to you like this, but your 'opinion' is of absolutely no value to anyone. Stop acting like people want to read what you have to say, because they don't.

I will keep that in mind whenever your opinion is.

Also, the irony.
#15 - 5haz
Quote from Bose321 :I will keep that in mind whenever your opinion is.

Also, the irony.

Fortunately I already keep this in mind, which is why I don't feel the need to post "don't care" in every thread featuring something that doesn't interest me like some entitled 10 year old kid.

You on the other hand....
Sad.
Quote from 5haz :Fortunately I already keep this in mind, which is why I don't feel the need to post "don't care" in every thread featuring something that doesn't interest me like some entitled 10 year old kid.

You on the other hand....

Thanks letting me know.
#18 - 5haz
Quote from Bose321 :Thanks letting me know.

Thought I would since you brought the issue up.
Quote from rediske :Thanks for being constructive!

A lot of people only seem to come here for bitching...

You're welcome!
The forum has changed a lot over the last few years :/
So whats the next best thing?
For all your TV Shows: http://eztv.it/
For everything else: http://extratorrent.com/

We don't want the pirate vs non-pirate discussion again. In fact there are people using torrents for sharing files and information which is not under copyright issues.
Either way, and I agree with some above, an opinion is an opinion and as long as it's said / given on a constructive way NO ONE has the right to refuse others to give their opinions.

Again, there is a difference in opinions, if it's just meant to cause harm and shit without giving any valuable back, then it's better not to be said at all.
Cheers man
possible but I just gave an example, you might as well off at another, for example film game etc., and why I prefer to race with sites like rapidshare? because it is the fastest

btjunkie.org down...
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG