The online racing simulator
Well, this one was another mess again :P After practising for good time for this, and then in the actual race make silly mistakes that I didn't do at all in practise, and also a second slower in the actual race than in practise (yes i'm aware there was wind) kind of dissappoints.. But ah well, there was a lot of traffic.

I'm happy enough with GT500's, they showed a lot of progress in overtaking since last rounds imo, the only contact I had with a GT500 was with Conquest, which i'm sorry for but if you first of all drift beside me and almost take me out, then please dont turn into me after that and take us both out like you did, and apparently your wheel had a R.I.P moment there, which again I'm sorry and not responsible for..

Grats to winners, cya next round
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd just like to apologize to (I think it was) #63 Piri Motorsport for a hit just before the last hairpin. You were way off pace in the racing line and I couldn't avoid you.

Ah.. you weren't the only one who hit us, so that didn't actually matter. Our race went wrong 'cos our setup was made for "no wind"-situation and we left about 10 kmph to every car at straights. That's why our races was a bit disaster.

And I apologize to someone (I can't remember who it was) who was crashed by me in the Qualifying Heat Race at straight-angle turn after long straight. I just saw that he went on his roof but I heard afterwards that he fortunately could go on.
Quote from deCesaris :And I apologize to someone (I can't remember who it was) who was crashed by me in the Qualifying Heat Race at straight-angle turn after long straight. I just saw that he went on his roof but I heard afterwards that he fortunately could go on.

Ruining other's hotlaps in last minutes of qualification isn't very good idea either. Thanks guys :P
Attached images
lolwutpiri.jpg
Quote from CSF :I think we can all agree that Goik and Cq had the worst luck!

I countersteered so violently that I had 90 degrees of rotation to make a right turn and 450 to the left, lol. Theoretically you don't use more than this 90*, but it was undriveable.
Wheel still works btw
Quote from TypeRacing :Ruining other's hotlaps in last minutes of qualification isn't very good idea either. Thanks guys :P

Yeah, nice point but you can't see from those pictures do I try to stop the car or not. If u think that way, never mind.

I understand your opinion but please think be4 blaming me of thing that was pure accident as u see if u watch the replay. I've never ever meant any of contacts that happen between me and others, that's the truth. After all I'm sorry for what happened, but thanks for posting that "well-descriptive" pic anyway.
want to say sorry to Ben for slight block but to dennis, i watch replay and i was on edge of track. if i move over maybe just more to the right i would be on grass so i couldnt move any more
Hmm it was interesting race. We had to start over from the back of the grid two times first time because of that (lag) hit in t1, and second time because we got hit from car behind in sc queue in confusion caused by leader of gt300 not starting on green flag (wtf was that?! ). Anyway our pace was good under the circumstances and we managed to get (provisional) 2nd place on the end with a little luck.
I would like to thank gt500 cars for being very considerate and patient, and also to say sorry to Dominik Engel for hitting him in left hander after the bridge few laps before end while he was lapping me. I expected of you to be faster there but you missed turn little bit.. later on replay i saw you were driving on ice cold tires. Good thing that accident haven't cost either of us positions Anyway sry again
See you on Westhill
I think this was one of the best races for APR in this series. Altough we dropped to almost last position after T1 carnage, we managed to keep a reasonable pace and finished 7th, not a long distance behind 6th. But overall, we learnt from some mistakes again, so it is a good experience for us. We also had a good setup base (made by Jarda as usual).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG