The online racing simulator
Twin driftstep dubstep drifting madness montage with XFG. Heated tyres
Hey, thought i'd share this video i edited together with Sony Vegas the other day. Doing some nice dubstep drifting. Hope you like it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWZDHYpORXo remember to
learn to sync, use more effects(vignette, colorcorrection) use shift+u for better camera angles, never use original "TV-style" cam or cockpit, and find a more fitting song. this is what i would fix in the video

FPS was good, and the fact that you used vegas to do it.

0.1/5
Quote from nikopdr :learn to sync, use more effects(vignette, colorcorrection) use shift+u for better camera angles, never use original "TV-style" cam or cockpit, and find a more fitting song. this is what i would fix in the video

FPS was good, and the fact that you used vegas to do it.

0.1/5

Thanks for the advice. I guess I was stressing it quet a bit... BUT think it turned out well anyway.
Quote from Jontech :Thanks for the advice. I guess I was stressing it quet a bit... BUT think it turned out well anyway.

You don't need to stress, just take your time in video editing. I know it can be frustrating at times but it's mostly trial and error, and it can take time to make something look neat.
Quote from nikopdr :You don't need to stress, just take your time in video editing. I know it can be frustrating at times but it's mostly trial and error, and it can take time to make something look neat.

Very true. Yeah definetly something i'll look in to. I often get caught up in the process and then get frusturated.
Quote from Jontech :Hey. Would be nice to hear your opinion on this new video i recently made, not related to Lfs but was just wondering if you think its improved?.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpYSs5ewZKk

Can't say it's bad because these kinds of autoshows do share that overblown aspect that the video gets across. However, my advice would be to tone down the use of effects according to the situation (no need for 3 different trasitions in the buggy piece).

Also, you did a great job sincronizing the shots with the music, and it was that that got me interested in the beginning, but the human brain is a bit annoying and gets bored very fast, so by the end the irregular editing was too predictable. I'd have saved it for the not so interesting shots and let the ones with plenty of action flow smoothly as possible.

All in all, it's good because car shows and dubstep are noisy. It wouldn't fit had it been a more high brow event, or had you used classic music, for exemple.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG