The online racing simulator
server refused connection
(5 posts, started )
Good afternoon, two days ago I'm trying to connect to the server cargame S2 and always appears the same message that the server refused the connection, I contacted the folks at cargame and they assured me that I'm not banned from the server, I would like to know if I have any problem with my User, it is annoying to pay a license and can not enter the server that I like. I await answers.

Thank you for your attention.

My User is Iago Fontes.
Well then clearly you are still banned, and the cargame admins need to wait until the server owner comes back to unban you. It's what you get when you revenge wreck people I suppose.
Quote from Iago Fontes :it is annoying to pay a license and can not enter the server that I like.

Well,the thing is - you didn't pay for servers,just for content and ability to go online! Servers all are hosted by other users like you,none of them is hosted by LFS developer team,which you paid your money,so you cannot actually reprove to anyone else as server owner/admins.

But on topic - as Boofman said - if refuses connection,there is still an active ban for you!
Help
what is wrong with a game ? everything was great till today... i tryied to connect more than 20 servers and everywhere it says :
Attached images
lost.jpg
It looks like your problem has been fixed.

Online at: cargame.nl S2

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG