The online racing simulator
Destruction Derby open event
(85 posts, closed, started )
Quote from garph :That's not what I meant at all My post was the opposite of taking sides,

Sorry garph I did understand your post, but it looked like the higher water mark and I was leaving before the flood, which looks like it's coming...

Quote from ATC Rogue :Why did you so obviously have a pop at the CRC, or am I mistaken and it was Stoney who it was directed at?

Stoney, CRC, ATC, what's the difference? If I tell Stoney he's a moron I get the CRC and ATC turning up to have a pop, so I suppose they're essentially a single entity.

Quote from ATC Rogue :At least in the next quote you admit you go out of your way to inflame Stoney at any chance you see. But the question still is ...Why?

Nah I don't. I respond to his posts - sometimes even indirectly as I did here - and he doesn't like it when I do. He's never responded very well to criticism, really, but I haven't stopped providing it when he talks rubbish. That's as "deliberate" as it gets.

Quote from ATC Rogue :After reading all of this pointless posting I thought I'd check out your profile to see if in fact you were as immature as your posts make you out to be. You are in fact in your 30's ( or so your profile states ) and yet you act as immature as my 7 year old daughter.

Well, I said I wouldn't get into this with the whole zombie army and I'm sticking to it, so I won't respond to the above. Thanks though; some of the most interesting people I know are under the age of five.

It's a nice evening, I'm off to the pub.

Edit:

Quote from th84 :I dont think kev was taking a ''pop'' at neither the CRC or stoney. He stated that banger racing wasnt the CRC's idea, which it wasnt! Call it what you like.

To be fair I could've said it in a nicer way, but I didn't, because I couldn't be bothered.
i was going to say something to try to chill things out but as i am ATC i will be called the calvary,
but as i am in the same team as stoney i am sure he talked about this matter over teamspeak. so as a teammate it is obvious that my team mates and I will read this thread (and waste time reading after the 5th post or something).

i remember something similar to this happening not so long ago. it's starting to look like a television repeat.

move on lads.

it doesn't cost anything to get along.
Quote from th84 :I didnt see inflaming, i did see argue. Two totally different things.

Arguing would involve more than one party having a dispute. Agreed there was 2 parties having a dispute but non of those parties included either yourself or Kev, yet both of you got yourselves involved when there was no need since the situation was dealt with. Again I ask...Why?

Quote from thisnameistaken :Stoney, CRC, ATC, what's the difference?

Do some research, the internet is good for that.

Quote from thisnameistaken :
Nah I don't. I respond to his posts - sometimes even indirectly as I did here - and he doesn't like it when I do. He's never responded very well to criticism, really, but I haven't stopped providing it when he talks rubbish. That's as "deliberate" as it gets.

In my opinion all I've heard from you is also what I class as rubbish and has no place in this thread. Therefore, under your way of doing things, I'm also entitled to argue with you at any given point, just for the sake of it. However I'm a little more mature and see no point in beating a dead horse. I just do not like to see the posts against anyone that does not deserve constant badgering.

Quote from thisnameistaken :
Well, I said I wouldn't get into this with the whole zombie army and I'm sticking to it, so I won't respond to the above.

DOH!

If you two think the whole ATC and CRC is coming to get you then I suggest you go see a doctor, you're both starting to sound paranoid.

Now as pleasent as this is I think we all have better and more intersting things to do rather than all this non-sense. At least that we agree on.

Let this thread now R.I.P.
#54 - th84
Quote from dadge :i remember something similar to this happening not so long ago. it's starting to look like a television repeat.

And as childish as it is, it will keep happening until stoney understands that he isnt the only one who makes comments on this fourm. The next thread that stoney is subscribed to, and me or kev posts, it will happen all over again. I agree, it doesnt cost anything to get along, but its hard to do so when people feel like others are out to get them. Ive been ready to move on for quite a while now, but everytime i say something, negative or not, im following stoney around.
And i understand the need to stick with team mates, thats what got us in this to begin with.(among other things)

The calvary bit was just some bad humor

Quote : Agreed there was 2 parties having a dispute but non of those parties included either yourself or Kev, yet both of you got yourselves involved when there was no need since the situation was dealt with. Again I ask...Why?

then what brings you here? it didnt invole half the other people posting in this thread either, but stoney was upset by ours! maybe you should ask him?
Quote from th84 :
then what brings you here? it didnt invole half the other people posting in this thread either, but stoney was upset by ours! maybe you should ask him?

I came here to see what got Stoney so aggrivated, it's a team mate thing and I'm sure you understand 100%.
#56 - th84
Quote from ATC Rogue :I came here to see what got Stoney so aggrivated, it's a team mate thing and I'm sure you understand 100%.

Indeed!! Not only do i understand it, but i respect it as well.

I came here because its a public forum where i/anybody can respond to anything that the author made public. I saw someone make the comment to which i origianlly responded too, which wasnt flaming stoney nor trying to start something. This could've easily been avoided with pm's.
now the thread can end on a good note.
A Sharp me finx. aye, that'll do nicely.

we hope lol
Quote from th84 :This could've easily been avoided with pm's.

Another thing we completely agree on.

I just noticed aswell that my post count has more than quadrupled since reading and responding in this thread....
Quote from dadge :but ah, has anyone tries the BF1 on Aston Club. very nice combo

but what about AS Historic
i think it was made for the BF1
#60 - MR_B
YAWN. No wonder why LFS isn't reaching it's full potential...
#61 - th84
right............
Is this thread still here?

For the record: While this has been going on, I've been in the pub. Twice. And inbetween I saw a play with naked disabled people in it.

There's more to life than telling me I'm a twat for calling Stoney an idiot, that's all I'm saying.
meh
#64 - Jakg
Quote from v4forlife :meh

just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave...
Man it sure sucks to have to work and miss all the fun
I haven't been threatened with the spam police in quite a while
Quote from thisnameistaken :There's more to life than telling me I'm a **** for calling Stoney an idiot, that's all I'm saying.

Why the profanity? Besides just because some people think it, it doesn't seem to be broadcast over countless threads and actually stays where it belongs, in their heads or somewhere private. You do realise there's also more to life than calling Stoney an idiot everytime you get a chance.

Can't we just let this whole BS finish now?
Honestly i think that all this is crap. you guys have to seriously consider
other ppl feelings and not constantly bash on one single person. Its just childish. Personally i didnt have a problem with either party. but know thats just unavoidable. when you take someone and publicly bash them over and over and over its just immature and really not needed. now take this as the last post in this thread and walk away. Maybe apoligize. but dont reply to thread anymore cause its gone too far as it is !!!
Step 1. everyone shut the **** up

Step 2. grab a beer

Step 3. blame faster111

Quote from maxwolfie! :Step 1. everyone shut the **** up

Step 2. grab a beer

Step 3. blame faster111

step dont blame because crc event came out the same time.me and frost was planing it so ok if i came out the same time i just was brrowing the rlues not stealing them. it dont have a copright thing on so
Tip: When someone else sticks their head above the parapet, use it as an opportunity to disappear and don't come back.
#71 - Jakg
borrowing? so you intend on giving them back? ll, you took without asking, and who cares about asking, you still took it and gave the impression it was your own work...
Quote from faster111 :step dont blame because crc event came out the same time.me and frost was planing it so ok if i came out the same time i just was brrowing the rlues not stealing them. it dont have a copright thing on so

Of course the crc has no issue with teams and events using its racing rules as a guideline, its encouraged and many actually do.

Faster, the thing that originally caught my eye was that the text was copied, word for word, with your small changes added etc.

You even included the entry form fields that the CRC used, your user account on the crc website is timestamped like everyone elses and its clear that before you posted your version of this you was on the crc website.

Looking on your website, you even used the crc league name "Get Wrecked" (which actually is protected by copyright). Notice is placed at the end of each page on the crc site, within images, and embedded within images & other multimedia.

Using things as a guideline, fine, no worries and good luck if you choose to run your event. But take care to at least change words and wording, then none of this would be about.

Goodnight all
been to the pub twice,
i think you were still drunk when you made your comments about stoney being a T***,
a wee word of advice m8, before you start talking about other peoples "problems" maybe you should make sure your own life is in order, and try not to mess with someone elses. maybe you should call trish or ever geremy kyle, you have issues m8 and that does not give you a reason to bring other people down to your level. grow up and act your age. it's people like you who give these forums a bad name. it seems that you have too much to say for yourself, maybe next time you could write these issues down and read them back to yourself, cuz you are the only person interested in what you have to say.

i bet you do not talk to people in this mannor in real life, if you did i think you would have alot of injuries. how many real friends do you have? not people who you call friends, but people who call you a friend? me finx you will find yourself a very lonley old man.
laters
It's all very well telling me to shut up, which I am quite willing to do, but it would be nice if the ATC lynch mob would kindly do the same. Thank you.

Quick response for Dadge:

Quote from dadge :been to the pub twice,
i think you were still drunk when you made your comments about stoney being a T***

I didn't call him that, I called him an idiot. Please keep up at the back.

Quote from dadge :maybe you should call trish or ever geremy kyle, you have issues m8

I've never even heard of Geremy Kyle but I'm assuming he's a daytime talk show host too? Sorry, I don't watch daytime TV because I've got a job. Would you like to expand upon what my "issues" are, or was it just a meaningless generic response you've copied parrot-fashion from something you saw on TV?

Quote from dadge : i bet you do not talk to people in this mannor in real life, if you did i think you would have alot of injuries.

Is this another poorly-spelled threat? You ATC guys are good at those.
It's all very well telling me to shut up, which I am quite willing to do, but it would be nice if the ATC lynch mob would kindly do the same. Thank you............so it's ok for you to stick your interfearing old nose into things that have obsolutly nothing to do with you but once someone who is in the same team as your "target" you play the atc gang card? *cough*RETARD*cough*

my spelling is not the issue here, i always say, if you know what i mean even when it is not spelt right then who cares. the thread had gone un-noticed til you sobred up. and you could not let it just go. i noticed you didn't quote me on my last comment, whats wrong? is it true? and to say us atc guys are good at not spelling is childish. again act your age and die you don't watch daytime tv cuz you have a job or you don't have a tv? cuz it seems to me that you spend more time posting stupid meaningless comments that nobody give a toss about. go talk to your friends (if you have any) and ask them "am i such the prick that everyone makes me out to be?" be careful tho you might not like the answer. who am i kidding you have no friends. you had to go to a play with dissabled people in it so that you could feel at home.
oh did i call you a bully yet? or a prick? too late, just did
and it was not a threat it was a question, now shut the computer down and go get your pension
love you loads

oh, selling the big issue is not a job
now go away and wash your face, you stink (just a guess but i think it would be true)

pointless playing the spelling card again muppet, you understood what i said so deal with it
This thread is closed

Destruction Derby open event
(85 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG